Who?

3rd person :

He sat there staring at the empty blackened fireplace, worrying as he held his cold hand to his bleeding stomach. His face was blank yet still he worried... he had this irratating nagging feeling in the back of his mind to go check on the girl who helped him. They would be on her door steps in no time by now he knew that fully well. His lazy violet eyes moved across the darkening room remembering how much venom they held in their words when talking about her, the one Allen called (F/N). He wondered how such a girl could be hated so much. The man stood and grabbed hold of his prized weapon. The polar bear beside him lazily raised it's head towards it's owner noticing his unususal behaviour. "come on kuma..." he sighed slowly walking out the door and back the way he came. The bear replied with a growl then rose to its paws with a yawn of its jaws and followed suit .

Normal pov:

I scrubbed away at the floor confused and frustrated as I listened to some heavy metal. What got into Al? What happened to that man? Qouestions seeped through my brain annoyingly. I was able to get rid of most of the blood but a small faded patch wouldn't come off I let out a sigh chucking the scrubber in the bucket giving up completely, deeming anymore work would be useless. I rose from my knees with a groan, I felt so exhausted; so much had happened today... Normally hardly anything happens. Well I guess it's good for a change. I picked up the bucket and drained the contense in my sink it all swished around the drain leaving the scrubber by it's self . A big drum solo raged in my ears as I brought my eyes up and glanced out the window. Cars? There where empty cars on my lawn and drive, What the hell! I took a headphone out to receive only loud bangs echoing throughout my home. I took protection hiding it in my pocket and  I rushed towards them as my front door splintered to pieces.

"What the F### do you think your doing!" I hissed as the familiar evil men infiltrated my sanctuary walking in like they own the place. "Shut up wen##!" One spat "where is he!?" another growled. Rage fired all their idiotic eyes. "Who?" I grunted already guessing who they where on about. "tall bloke, lumber jack outfit,  blonde but of course you already know that" one strode towards me pointing his finger like a b####y women and getting up in my face. "No I don't so why don't you just leave! after all you've all just broken down my door!" I growled pushing him out my personal space, these guys really have no respect. "Search the place boys, I don't believe the b####" the 'leader' declared I grinded my teeth.... like hell they are! "No you fu##### won't this is my house! You Don't Have The Right!" I bellowed stomping towards him, I'd court their rage. I was furious I raised my hand ready to give him a taste of my mind, before I could strike down I was shoved back with force so much force that when I hit the wall my body was too shocked to move my head phones trailed across the floor phone attached.  I sat their trying to recalibrate as they trailed their muddy boots though out my house. I heard bangs crashs, the bi### I'd pushed away earlier came up in my face once more "You really think I'll let you hurt the chief you divy w####! We know you have him so don't go acting dumb!" he hissed. I raised a shaking hand between our faces and flicked him off which of  course caused him to scoff ans back away like the bi### he was. I used the wall to help myself up and glanced around as my house was turned upside down.

"Boss he's not here!" One called "I can't find him!" another shouted. I couldn't take it they where ruining my place, my solitary... the pr#cks...  "get-out-of-my-house!" I growled walking over to the 'chief'. "What?! Want to tell us where he is b####" he smirked sinisterly. "Get-The-f###-Out-My-House-Before-I-Slice-Open-Your-Throat" I placed the knife I picked up before I left the kitchen and it  pointed it towards him "All-Of-You!" I growled.  Shock plagued his features "I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU, BAS###DS PUSHING ME DOWN SO IF I WHERE YOU I WOULD BE RUNNING RIGHT Bl###Y NOW" I Bellowed "THIS IS MY HOUSE!" I breathed letting it out. "calm it" he held out his hands defensively.

"Then-get-out" I hissed pushing the knife nearer to him. I wasen't taking a no for an anwser I'd had enough of being walked all over.

"Boys leave now!" he ordered they all seem to respond and leave sulking, not seeming at all worried about their 'Boss'. I let out a sigh bringing down the knife slightly letting the fat man stumble out the door after them. Some gun shoots rounded then engines rawred away.

My house was a mess I didn't even dare look around I was overheating with fury.  I shuffled outside and sat on the edge of my small porch and stared at my ruined yard. I laid the knife next to me then I placed my head in my hands. Why the hell are they after that guy! They've never been that angery before. I let of a deep breath as I stared at my feet trying to calm down and not to break anything. I must of seemed crazy.... Well the t##ts deserved it...