ready to leave.

My mind felt like sh#t as if it'd been disintegrated. Everything felt still, calm almost intill all that happened yesterday came flooding back. I was still in England and minutes away from my 'family'. Groaning I buried my head into the pillow, never wanting to leave this bed. "Awake already eh? Thought you'd sleep till after 12" Matt's voice drained into my ears he didn't sound angery like I expected him to be after blanking him yesterday. "I wish I never woke up" I mumbled back only to receive a sigh "Don't say sh#t like that".

In a matter of secounds I was picked up from my warm spot on the bed and dragged to the other side. Held in big strong arms I was leant against his chest. "Want to go back home now then?" he qouestioned placing his chin of my messy bed head. Even though we'd met about 7 months ago Matt seemed the closest person to me right now. He didn't care about how I looked or acted never ridiculed me and tried to protect me no matter the consequences. Curiosity sparked as I wanted to know more about him. "Hey you listening?" he poked me in the cheek" I nodded "Yeh let's go back I'm sure kuma is worried" I smiled thinking of the big fluffy polar bear.

"Ok I'll arrange another cruise" he stated. Taking a deep breath I tried to wake up my tired bones. "Thanks for being here" I leaned back into him. He didn't reply but I knew he heard me. Trying to get up I was dragged back into him. "Matt?" I glance up at him his head was buried in my hair he held me tighter then before making me feel slightly embrassed and nervous. "Stay with me a little while" he demanded more then asked. Before I was too tired to really care or register what was happening but now my face flushed. Humming a yes I stayed put.

After about half an hour I was released and I got on with my daily routine. Arthur called me down eventually I obliged and met him in the dinning Hall. "So I'm guessing your leaving soon" he bluntly stated taking a sip of tea. I nodded "We are planning on leaving today" I anwsered brashly leaning tiredly on my hand. "Ok tell me were you going and I'll arrange and Airplane it's the least I can do" he urged bringing out his phone "it was America right?" he glanced up at me. Oh right I lied to him. "No Canada sorry" I corrected he didn't seem to take it badly and nonchalantly shrugged. "It's fine really Arthur, we were planning on going my cruise" I tried my hardest to make him back down. "that'll take days" he scoffed looking appalled "It's fine it's the least I can do for my sister" he smiled lightly. He really was stubborn I knew just by his expression I would be getting no were. He passed the phone so I could put the details in. "I'll come vist you ok." he took the phone back, he more stated that then asked though I was happy to have my stubborn scruffy haired brother back. "Thanks Arthur..." I smiled small at him. "Don't pull that face" he huffed getting up "I've missed you so much and now finally I see you again...  I'm never letting you escape again you hear!" he hugged me patting my head like he'd do when I was little. Hugging him back I couldn't help but smile. He might not be perfect but he really was the greatest brother when it cand down to it. Nodding I anwsered him. "Good now you better get ready your plane will be leaving in 7 hours" he looked down at his phone. That soon really? Noticing my shock he smirked "It's clear this place hurts you so why not leave as soon as possible?" he qouestioned logically. "Why are you always right " I sighed slightly jealous of his rastional reasoning. "It's my job" he laughed slightly. "I'll come to say goodbye then ok so don't get to worked up before then" he informed walking away he seemed pained himself. "Don't worry Artty I won't" I smiled waiting for the reaction, he paused clearly ticked off. He straighten his Jacket and glanced over his shoulder at me "Whatever you say sleepy" he grumply retorted making me smile. Arthur noticed my smile and couldn't help himself from smiling himself. "Bye" I waved. "See you later " he rose his hand leaving.

Arriving back at my room Matt was waiting. "So..." he raised an eyebrow. "Arthur booked us a flight" I informed dragging my bag onto the bed. The distress on matt's face made me laugh he looked so adorable. Poking his check he let out a sigh. "What?" he glared at me "It'll be fine I swear" he didn't seem to believe me but didn't complain either.

Finally time to go home. Zoe, Alfred and Arthur were there to see me off. Those I left behind who forgave me. Alfred pulled me into a big old hug. "Stay strong ok don't let this world bring you down no matter what you can always call me and I'll be there ASAP" he grinned. He really was sweet and still one of my closet friends time would neve effect that. "Come here" Arthur held out his hands awkwardly laughing I hugged him tightly. "No need for qliche goodbyes just know I'll come kick his a#se if he doesn't look after you" Arthur motioned to matt who stood a a meter away deliberately speaking loudly so Matt heard. Protective as always but to be fair I think Matt would win that fight. "Sure thing bro" I ruffled his hair making him give me a annoyed pout. "Girl you only just got back!" Zoe whined "Next time I'm going suprise drop in! just you wait." she smiled. "Now go get that hunk of a man" she teased. Rolling my eyes I gave her a scoff. "Bye Zoe look after yourself ok" I urged "I should be saying that to you" she pulled me into a hug and started crying. "I'll never let you go" she sobbed. In the end Alfred and Arthur had to pry her of me so I could leave. It was sweet but we were running late waving I smiled at them  happily glad to know I had some beautiful people back in my life.

Taking my seat on the plane I let Matt sit by the window so he was the furthest away from everyone as he could be. We were about to take off and he seemed to be panicking taking his hand I tried my best to calm him down giving him breathing methods to help. Finally returning home I'll get to hug that big fury polar bear and see the tribe. I couldn't wait. Happiness filled my veins and excitement made my heart race.

(um hey... Been a while aye?)