Shards of Glass

I lazily opened my eyes as the hum of engine whispered in my ears. I was in the pickup. Did I really sleep that long? I fidgeted trying to find a comfy place so I could fall back to sleep. "You ok?" a gruff voice questioned I hummed a yes and snuggled up in the fabric that surrounded me "Is the wound alright?" I yawned "it hurts " he stated  "Drink some Alcohol when we get back it should numb the feeling" I breathed ready to go back to sleep. Just as I was about to be consumed in slumber again I was jolted forward jagged, splintering glass left thin blood trials all across my face as the front window  shattered into pieces. Red eyes bored in to mine an insane toothy grin stretched across a familiar face. Before I could say a word the air bag blew up in my face sending me painfully back into my seat. Why was Allen here? "Ar#ehole" Allen's voice snarled "I warned you!" my neck ached but I slowly , craned my neck to the voice pushing the air bag from my face. Matt was being dragged from the car. I could hear Kuma growling.  I struggled to get from my seat soon enough I was able to only to fall into the frozen snow. Swears played in my ears as I stumbled to my feet holding the fabric around me. It was Matt's thick plaid top even though it was thick the cold still seeped through; my coat was probably still soaked. "She's mine don't go stealing her!" I saw Allen holding a red stained bat in his grip nails scatted the splintering wood he swung it towards Matt, who nonchalantly had his hands shoved in his jeans dodged easily. "Allen?" I called he turned his head towards me his normal soft red eyes sparked with vile anger. He was telling me to shut up. I stood there my feet becoming frozen in the snowflake scattered breeze. "F#cking take this seriously you A#sehole" he bellowed bringing his bat down on Matt. Matt took the hit directly to the shoulder he didn't even flinch as a cracking sound cut through the air. I cringed. That's annoying he's going to get more hurt then he already is and i'm the one that's gonna have to deal with it after. I opened my mouth ready to warn him but his violet eyes protested solemnly in a glare. Where they really both leaving me on the side lines? I scoffed agitated gaining both their attentions in the process "what?" Al asked rage still present in his voice. "Kuma" I sighed the bear walked up beside me "help me home please" the bear let out a little growl as he helped my weak fragile legs to move through the unforgiving snow after the 3rd bitter step my head became heavy as if a anvil had been dropped on top of it; it sent me forwards almost making me hit  blinding white snow "(F/n)..." matt sighed starting to walk up to me "No" I growled the loudest I could manged. I caught myself on kuma and carried on my painful stroll. I need to go to a hospital if I just get home I can use my medical kit.... That's when it all went, 5th step and I was down head first in to the coldness. Kuma let out a rawr trying hard to help me up. He kept putting his head by mine in failed attempt of getting me to grab back a hold of his white fur. "(F/n)!" I could hear e crunching of snow as allen approached me "What the fu## happened to her!? What the hell did you do!?" he hissed lifting me up my hearing was fading to a numb pain in my ears. Black smoke seeped into my vision and toyed with my though process leaving me senseless as I fell into the warm embrace of sleep.

(love to know where you guys want this story to go as I'm slowly running out of ideas and any ideas your willing to give would be greatly appreciated.)