Don't Tease Animals

I left for the kitchen disposing of the shards, I came back with a sponge and towel; I could feel his eyes boring into my skull while I cleaned, once done I returned the cleaning equipment and pulled a recently brought fish from the fridge I hesitantly looked out at the bear, his big figure was common of one of the male grizzlies. The man gave me a questioning look as I opened the door and steeped out towards the polar bear.

"Hey boy, you hungry?  I qouestioned the animal wanting to see him in better detail. He sniffed towards me then let out a low growl,  steping closer to me ; I took a shaky breath sucking in my fear, he was almost close enough I was about to chuck the fish when a paw slashed down at me. "KUMA!" the man's voice shouted the paw was stopped by a hand. I blinked a few times accessing the situation. "You stupid damn bear!" he cursed from behind me, he took the fish from my hand and threw it some distance away.

"You shouldn't tease animals with food" he scolded I turned to him to be met with a glare. " Ah sorry I didn't know" I apologized staring into his lazy violet eyes. He grunted and walked passed me towards the tree line, "you can't walk with a wound like that, you'll reopen it then..." he looked back at me shades now covering his eyes, I shut my mouth, scowling at him. He turned back round and carried on walking. I was about to curse under my breath when he spoke "thanks for the fix up chickadee" he waved the back of his hand at me. "um your welcome?" I anwsered back even though he probably couldn't hear me. The bear soon followed after him leaving me alone once more. Well at least he said thank you. I smiled at my inspiration as ideas flooded through my mind, I quickly got to work painting kuma? Was it? Among canves.