Who? (2p Canada x reader)

Sitting among the trees in the forest I listened to music as I waited for inspiration. Shoving my hands in my pockets I could only find the nuts and seeds I had put in there just in case I saw a chipmunk or bird on the way, that I could tempt to stay still while I quickly sketched them.

Nearly jumping out of my skin; several gunshots echoed off the bark of the trees. They didn't sound all to far away. It was hunting season meaning nearly every man was hunting or at the pub celebrating their kill round here. A scowl etched onto my lips, I hated they'd just kill such captivating animals just to jeer and hang them on their walls. Once I had tried to start a petition to stop or restrict the hunting in these parts but was in the end useless as most of the population was firmly against me. Now they completely ignore me the best they can because I tried to get rid of their ' precious hunting. Pulling out my headphones I shoved them into my pocket clearly agitated and ready to leave.

slowing my moments; rustling of leaves I poised my pencil readying for a spooked animal to jump out at me. I couldn't believe my eyes. A man stumbled form the foliage and clasped right before me. "Are you alright" I questioned dropping to his side in a mad panic. He was unconscious completely out cold, smothered in blood. I had to help, Drapping his arm over my neck I dragged his limp body to my nearby cabin. his shades clattered loudly falling from his nose as I laid him onto the wooden floor, not being able to carry his weight anywhere more comfortable. I knelt beside him once more and started to unbutton his blood soaked pleaded shirt.

Sucking in a deep breath trying not to panic, as my hands jittered fumbling with the buttons. If I called the emergency services he'll bleed out way before they get here. I flinched at the wound. Closing my eyes my brain quickly went over all I had learned when studying to become a doctor. Darting from my spot on the floor, quickly I collected my professional first aid kit set it down by the man then went the kitchen washed my hands and brought back a sharp knife.