10. Confession

You couldn't take it anymore. She just went too far this time! Clenching your hands into fists, you stomp into the dorm, locking yourself into your room.

As much as Jungkook wanted to run to you and hug you, he couldn't bring himself to do it. Besides, he was already running late.

"Don't you dare touch me in the future." He snaps at Sujin and leaves her standing in the cold hallway. He had not feelings towards her, not a bit. He despised girls like her, trying to cling onto him every chance they get. Thus, he left the hostel with his parents along with complicated emotions.

Winters were around the corner and quite a number of students had headed home to spend the winter holidays with their parents. Most of them preferred to stay in the hostel and spend time with their friends. They all were enjoying the weather in each other's company.

But, you... You felt so lonely. The fact that Ryujin wouldn't be around you 24/7 made you even more upset. Oh well... At least you had Jimin.

~Christmas Eve~

When you open your eyes, it was already Winters. On top of that, Christmas was the next day and your dorm wasn't decorated at all. You knew that if the rest of your best friends were here, you all would be laughing and running around, decorating the entire place.

But because of Sujin's presence you and Jimin had not even interacted so much. However, things weren't all that bad as it seemed since Ryujin and Jimin would take out a great part of their time and spend it with you. You were really thankful for such amazing friends.

But... Without Jungkook everything seemed incomplete...

You, Ryujin and Jimin were sitting on the couch in your dorm. And weirdly enough, Sujin was in the kitchen minding her own business playing with her phone. You had no idea why, but your head felt heavy, so you decided to get some fresh air.

You leave the dorm with a scarf tightly wrapped around your neck and head towards the roof of the building. Standing in front of the railing, you close your eyes and let the cold air blow past you.

When you open your eyes, you could see tiny snowflakes slowly falling down. You look up towards the sky and sigh. The first snow of the year.

When you were a kid, you would always pull Jungkook by his hand and run towards the rooftop at your house to see the first snow of the years with him. Then, you two would have a snowball fight which, Jungkook would always win and you'd complain about it to his parents, saying he never lets you win. Next, you both would make a snowman, as big as possible. Decorating it with everything your hands would lay on...

Recalling these old memories, warmth fills your heart and you smile into the distance.

You were wishing so badly if Jungkook was here by your side. However, you both parted ways on rather tricky terms and you were starting to regret acting so rashly back then. Why were you so jealous when Sujin held onto Jungkook so tightly? You were... Just friends...

You had been standing here in the cold for so long. Jimin and Ryujin must have started to worry about you. But, you didn't want to go back just yet. You wanted to stay here longer and reminisce your beautiful old memories. How amazing would it be if you could just go back in time and live those memories once more?

Lost in your thoughts, someone reaches behind you and embraces you tightly. A hoarse, tired voice echoes through your right ear.

"I love you so much, Y/N..."

Your eyes go wide by the sound of the person behind you. No matter how many years you spend apart, you would always be able to recognize that voice.