7. Jealousy

Jimin gets up first and heads towards his room to take a shower before hitting the hay. You and Ryujin clear out the dishes. In between of cleaning, Ryujin starts peeling an apple, but cuts her finger and blood starts oozing out.

You quickly apply bandage over her finger as you joke, "A great way to not do the dishes!" Ryujin laughs sheepishly, "Heh. I didn't do it on purpose!"

You send her to the room since she won't be of any more help. Now only you and Jungkook were left still outside.

Jungkook walks over from the couch and stands behind the counter in the kitchen, thinking of what to say. You finish the last plate and turn towards him, "Oh, Jungkook... Do you need anything?" Jungkook starts to internally panic but calms himself down and opens his mouth, "Uhm... Y/N..."

You dry your hands with a towel and walk over to him, standing in front of him, you smile sweetly. "Hm?"

Looking at your smile he freaks out and loses his confidence, "Uh, I- Just wanted to... thank you and Ryujin for supporting me and Jimin today!" He blurts out and turns around his heels wishing you a goodnight.

Hearing the door close behind him, you exhale wearily. You were just, expecting him to say something else...

~In the Morning~

You woke up early along with everyone else and continue your day normally, just like how it went yesterday. Point to be noted that the teachers here sure were ruthless and would give you tons of homework before the day ended.

And that is how half of the semester passes by a flash...

Head buried between books, preparing for tests while also helping each other study. Going to support Jimin and Jungkook to their baseball matches, celebrating victories and learning lessons by losing. Occasionally waking up late till midnight to watch movies, ordering take-outs and playing various indoor games. Bickering with each over useless topics, pranking each other and sometimes even bunking classes.

You, Ryujin, Jungkook and Jimin spent the best half semester of the college together. You had gotten incredibly close to each other. Not only that, but you had become the famous group of four in the freshman year of college.

You were over to moon because it would feel like your childhood memories had gotten back during all this time you spent with Jungkook and you treasured it greatly.

Surprisingly, you didn't have much of a difficult time with Sujin, as she stayed in her limits. Though, she did treat you coldly you had no problem with it. She would try to mingle in with you four quite often, creating a stressful atmosphere.

Her intentions were also pretty clear.

Which started to piss you off over time. You had no idea why, but you were growing a bit overprotective of Jungkook with Sujin around. Since you both were 'just friends', you had no right to be so overly protective, that's why you had to step back a lot of the time.

Jungkook on the other hand, was clearly not interested in her but for the sake of keeping her face, he'd treat her like a gentleman. Sujin was aware of this distant treatment by Jungkook, but she was patient in hopes that he'll warm up to her gradually – which didn't seem to be happening.

You were having mid-term exams after two and a half weeks, so all of the students were given off to prepare for the upcoming exams.

Hence, you four would spend almost the entire day in the dorm, studying and having fun.

You all were sitting on the couch, holding a book and quietly studying, when someone knocks on the door of the dorm. You get up and answer it.

Opening the door, you're surprised to see Sujin standing there, dressed up prettily as always, holding a bento box and smiling sweetly. "Hey, Y/N. Where's Kook?" She asks, maintaining her elegant smile. Your eyes go wide and you sternly inquire her, "Excuse me?! Kook?"

She rolls her eyes and continues, "Ugh, just answer my question."

"We're currently in the middle of studying so please don't bother us, thank you." With that you were about to close the door in her face.

But she puts her foot in between the closing door, "Aish, Y/N. How petty. Just pass it to Jungkook." She says and hand you the bento box.

Begrudgingly you accept it and slam the door.

"Who was it?" Jimin asks from behind. "No one." You reply without any emotions. "Oh! Did you order something?" Ryujin asks excitedly. Jungkook looks over from the couch and sees the bento box in your hand, he smiles like a bunny, "Ah, I was just getting hungry! Let's eat it."

"No!" You exclaim in frustration, "You're not allowed to eat it!"

Listening to your merciless refusal, Jungkook's smile fades.

"W-why?" He asks innocently with his doe eyes. Looking at his cute face you couldn't help but feeling guilty. You place the bento box on the counter and storm off into your room, slamming the door behind you.

"Uh..." Jimin is left speechless.

Ryujin gets up saying, "I'll check on her." Without knocking she enters your room, in which you're lying on your bed, your face buried into the pillow and your petite back facing the ceiling.

Hearing someone walk in you instantly look and after realizing it's just Ryujin, you groan and throw a pillow at her, "Ugh... Leave me alone!" Ryujin catches the pillow and sits beside you, "Hey, hey. What the hell just happened?"

"Why don't you guess?" You grit your teeth. Ryujin smiles, "Hm... I guess it's related to Sujin."

You instantly look up at her with a shocked impression on your face. Seeing that she guessed right, Ryujin smiles and continues, "Alright now, what happened?" So, you fill her with the details of what happened a while ago.

"Y/N..." Ryujin looks at you with a serious face. Confused, you raise an eyebrow, waiting for her to speak further. She continues, "Just admit it you have a crush on Jungkook!"

You abruptly sit up straight on your bed, ready to refuse her but Ryujin interrupts you before you could even speak.

"Shut it, Y/N! I've had enough of you trying to run away from your feelings. In case you didn't know but the way you look at Jungkook is pretty clear."

Shocked, and embarrassed, you ask in a whisper, "W-what?"

"The way you look at him, with warmth and gentleness. The smile on your lips never fades when he's around. And not to mention how you steal glances at him when we're studying. And then-"

"Okay, okay! I think I've heard enough..." You stop her before you could turn into a puddle of awkwardness.

What if... Jungkook noticed these actions?!

Just thinking about it your faces burns, turning red in an instant.