8. Bad News

"You okay?" Ryujin asks, looking at your face filled with mixed emotions. You nod shyly.

"Alright then. When are you gonna confess?" Ryujin questions you in all seriousness. You give her a pleading look to let you off the look but she waits for your answer, maintaining her inquiring glare. "Just... Give me time to think about it..." You state and she shrugs, not exactly satisfied by your answer but not disappointed either.

"Okay, then. Let's get out and continue studying. Don't forget to apologize to Jungkook." Ryujin instructs you and you head out of the room together.

"Finally, you're here! What on earth happened?" Jimin starts asking as soon as he sees you come back. Jungkook doesn't look up and stares mindlessly at the book in front of him. Feeling even guiltier, you softly call out to him as you stand in front of the couch. "Jungkook..?"

Ryujin plops back at her seat and mutters, "This has to be interesting." You give her a quick death glare before focusing your attention to Jungkook. "I- I'm sorry for bursting at you like that..."

Jungkook then looks over at you, pouting like a child.

"Sorry..!" You squeak out one more time and he breaks out into a bright smile. "Ah, don't worry about it too much!" You sigh in relief and sit next to him and continue studying. You look over at Ryujin from the corner of your eyes and realize that she's looking at you as well, smirking like an idiot. You huff out a breath of air and divert your attention back to the book in front of you.

This incident had barely passed when someone knocks on the door once again. You get up one more time to answer it.

To your surprise you see a woman in her thirties, holding a clipboard in front of her and wearing thin framed glasses on the tip of her nose. Standing in front of you. She scans you up and down with a stern gaze and finally speaks, "Shin Ryujin?"

For a moment you're confused about whatever the hell was happening. However, you quickly snap out from your train of thoughts and answer her. "Uh, no. I'm not Ryujin, she's inside. I'll go and call her." The teacher nods and you quickly go towards Ryujin, who was sitting on the couch, staring at her book.

"Ryujin!" You hiss at her and she turns to look at you with a confused expression. "Did you cause any trouble recently?"

"What?!"

"Just answer me!"

"Hell, no!" She denies firmly, leaving you more confused than ever. "Hurry and get up! One of the teachers from the administration wants to talk to you. She's waiting for you at the door."

You say, pulling Ryujin off her seat and shoving her towards the doorway. You move your hand through your hair, sighing in frustration. Jungkook glances up from the book in front of him, "Oh, c'mon Y/N. I don't think there's anything to worry about, right?" You shake your head in denial, "She's not just any teacher. She's one of the most respectable and authoritative teacher in college! She won't come here over some silly matters..."

Understanding the severity of the situation, Jungkook and Jimin, both of them close their books and anxiously wait for Ryujin to come back and let them know what's going on.

Soon enough, Ryujin walks towards you all, her head hanging in gloom.

You immediately stand up and hold her hands, "Ryujin?! Is everything alright?" She shakes her head and raises her head to look at you. You could see tears circling her eyes. After much hesitation, she speaks.

"I... I'm moving out..."

"WHAT?!"

The three of you exclaim in unison. Jungkook and Jimin also stand up and gather around Ryujin. They start questioning her. "What do you mean moving out?!" "How is this possible? What on earth is happening?" "Did she tell anything else?"

Ryujin pushes away from you all and falls on the couch, burying her head into her hands.

"Sujin..." She mutters only one word. Her voice was shaking and it was pretty obvious that she was angry. "What about Sujin?" You sit in front of her and ask nervously. "She's switching dorms with me..." The three of you gasp at the sudden revelation, unable to digest the news. That's when there's a knock on the door again. You rush over to answer, only to find Sujin standing in the hallway with two huge suitcases beside her.

"What the hell do you want?" You glare at her with rage burning inside you. "Obviously I'm moving in. Can't you see or are you blind?" Sujin snaps back at you. "I won't allow you to step inside!" You lose your cool and block the doorway.

Sujin smirks, "Oh yeah? Tell that to the administration, sweetie."

Before you could open your mouth to rebut, a teacher waling nearby, steps in, "What's all this noise in the hallway. Keep it down. And why are you blocking her path?" "But, sir!" You try to explain the situation but the teacher interrupts you, "For goodness sake, grow up. Move aside."

You clench your teeth and move aside. Seeing you give in, the teacher nods and walks away. Sujin raises her chin in victory and strolls inside, shoving your shoulder along the way. You control the urge to punch her and follow her.

"Ryujin dear, would you be kind enough to clear out your room, so that I can settle in?" Sujin commands the second she gets in.  Hearing her voice ring through the living the trio present around the couch turn their heads at the same time.

Ryujin stands up furiously and rushes in front of Sujin, grabbing the latter by the collar and shaking her vigorously. "I don't know what strings you pulled behind our backs but I'm telling you, you're going to pay for this!" She screams at Sujin.

Jimin and Jungkook pull them apart before Ryujin would start landing punches on her delicate face. Sujin maintains her calm posture and adjusts her collar. She smiles elegantly, "What do you even mean by that?"

"Don't try to play dumb, you manipulative bitch!"

You pull aside Ryujin in hopes of calming her down, "Ryujin! Calm down for a second and listen to me." You whisper while Ryujin takes in a deep breath of air and releases it. "Look, Ryujin, now's not the right time to cause a ruckus. I'll get to the bottom of this and get you back where you belong, okay?"

Ryujin hugs you tightly, forcing back her tears. She was enraged because she had no idea Sujin would be so despicable in hopes of getting closer to Jungkook. She nods at you weakly and goes inside her room to clear up.

"Jungkook-ah! How's your preparation for the exam going?" Sujin walks closer to Jungkook and he steps back, looking at her with animosity in his eyes.