xxi

↳ ❝🍓 [chapter 21] ¡! ❞🚬

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

↳ ❝🍓 [chapter 21] ¡! ❞🚬

"HOW'S NOT SMOKING TREATING YOU?" Hoseok placed his hands on the arm of the couch to look at Yoongi sprawled out across the stiff cushions. He had his arm tossed over his face, nose wedged in the bend of his elbow with the clear patch he had placed on his upper forearm pressed against his cheek.

It was exhausting to be honest. Less because he couldn't smoke and more because he didn't have Eva there to force him to feel better. Even the shittiness of days was made a thousand times better when he saw her. He wanted to be her guinea pig for her desserts, tell her that every concoction she made was the new best thing he ever tasted. 

"Fucking horrible. I'm dying for a cig." He grumbled lowly. "I'm going this for Eva" was his new mantra and he chanted it to himself every waking minute of his days. Yoongi knew this meant a lot to her and he wanted to make sure he was the best version of himself he could possibly be before going back to her and confronting his feelings.

Hoseok came over to him and slapped him in the thigh. "Well, I'm proud of you man, you're doing well." He congratulated Yoongi for how far he had come on this journey to better himself, even if it was only 3 days. "I personally think you should dye your hair. Don't wanna come back to her with your roots showing."

Yoongi frowned. It was an exceptionally difficult task to get white hair but it wasn't like he could keep it forever. His hair was growing out and his roots were becoming more and more apparent. Better to dye it than to have white and dark brown hair.

"What color would I even dye it to?" He questioned. Hoseok stopped for a moment, thinking of a color that would look good in him. Yoongi's been through pretty much the entire rainbow so maybe something less attention-grabbing.

"Black." He shrugged out his suggestion. "That would be hot."

Yoongi sighed. Black didn't sound too bad. He liked the color black. "Fine, but you've gotta buy the box dye."

Hoseok's expression lit up like a glowstick. "Really? Oh fuck yeah!" He leaped up from the couch and took ahold of Yoongi's wrist, dragging him off the couch against his will. "Come on, fixer-upper, we've got work to do." He forced Yoongi to get some shoes on and drive the borderline depressed man to the store so that they could get some hair dye and fuck some shit up.

Neither of them knew how to do this so they followed the instructions very closely so Yoongi didn't end up with some funky color or have to shave the whole thing off. There was a lot of arguing between the two of them, some of them almost ending in a fist fight.

After the whole process, Yoongi went to take a shower and wash out his hair, leaving the white tiles of their tub looking like an alien murder scene. Covered in black just like his hair. His skin was stained as well, neck, shoulders, and torso. His hands were safe though as he washed his hair with gloves on to avoid staining them as well. Yoongi scrubbed his skin until it was burning red, but at least he got most of the stains off.