xxxi

↳ ❝🍓 [chapter 31] ¡! ❞🚬

YOONGI IS BACK in his house with Hoseok. He sits in his cold, empty room all day and all night. He doesn't know what to do. He can't collect his thoughts. All he can think is that he's a plain and simple dumbass.

He should call her but he's too much of a coward to pick up the phone.

Why didn't he just say I love you back? It would've been so much easier. They could've loved each other. They could've been happy.

But he can't be happy.

Yoongi sniffles, his nose all stuffed up from crying so much. His face is red and burning and his eyes are raw with pain. He stares at the window, watching as the sun begins to peek over the horizon, the break of dawn.

Eva's probably getting ready for work right now. Maybe she was wallowing in bed just like him.

She wasn't. She had bills to pay.

Eva wanted to stay in bed all day, oh how pleasant it would sound to curl up with one of Yoongi's shirts and just cry, but she didn't want this to affect her day.

This had happened before. This was nothing new. She had learned not to let it get to her.

She walked to work that morning. It felt like ages since the last time she did so. She had forgotten how important it was for her to get the chance to fully wake up through her walks.

Either way, she missed Yoongi. She really did put herself out there and he just up and left. She felt disregarded, disrespected, disappointed. Eva couldn't find it within herself to be happy, to find the beauty in all that she saw.

When she got to work, she didn't say good morning to anyone like she normally did. Not even Namjoon. He immediately recognized that something was wrong.

"Eva, are you okay?" He asked her, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder. Eva shrugged it off, taking Namjoon by surprise. He knew that something happened.

"I'm fine." She said before walking away to get ready for the kids. Namjoon watches her rush away, his brows were pulled together with worry. He didn't know what was wrong with her but he certainly knew that something was wrong.

She was off for the entire day. She wasn't as energetic with the kids. She was quiet for the most part. Eva took breaks in the bathroom where she cried over her phone, debating on whether she should call Yoongi and get this fixed.

-

Hoseok sighed as he made his way downstairs to eat breakfast. He rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes with the sides of his hands. He wasn't sure how long he had stayed out last night but it was certainly too long.

He came downstairs and turned the corner, immediately, Hoseok jumped back and let out a scream at the sight of Yoongi on the couch curled up with a pillow, but his tired brain didn't recognize it as Yoongi.