Chapter 1

"In recent news, the leader of the global sensation Kpop boy group BTS Kim Namjoon known as RM has gone missing. Police are investing his possible whereabouts as we speak. It's been two days since he has last been seen. His team members, family and fans are praying and hoping that he will show up unharmed and alive." announced a news reporter on the t.v in Korean.

"I hope he's okay."sighed Misha as she turn off the t.v.

A couple of days ago, Misha was schedule to work as photographer assistant on a photoshoot with BTS but after the disappearance of RM, they had to postpone it. It was a big gig for Misha and she was excited in working with the photographer and BTS. Well atleast today, she will hopefully cheer her up. She was getting ready to head to the animal shelter to adopt a dog. 

She always wanted a dog from since she was a kid but her mom disapproved the idea. Misha found it weird cause her mom grew up with dogs and cats in her home country of Barbados so she thought she would love the idea of having a dog. Clearly she was wrong. Misha made a promise to herself that when she move to Korea that she would get a pet dog. It's been  a bit lonely in this one bed  room condo apartment, she wanted some company. An animal companion should do it.

After searching up directions to the animal shelter, Misha put her black combats boots on and headed out the door.

"I wonder what dog I will get. I kinda want a big dog maybe a golden retriever.  Whatever dog click with me, I will take." thought Misha

Thanks for reading! 💜