Chapter 35

Misha was doing her nightly skincare routine back at her hotel room when she heard a knock on the door.  She smiled while patting the remains of her serums onto her face knowing exactly who was her guest at the door. She exited the bathroom and headed straight to the door. She looked through the peephole and saw Namjoon trying to contain his excitement in his oversized white tee, grey hoodie, and black joggers. He wore a black face to conceal most of his face. To Misha, Namjoon conveys big puppy energy. She found it very adorable especially when they are cuddling in bed together.

Misha opened the door. " Hey"

Namjoon smiled, "Hey."

Namjoon quickly entered in. Misha locked the door and wrapped her arms around Namjoon's torso. Namjoon followed suit and planted a tender kiss on top of Misha's forehead. Misha buried her face more into his chest.

"I miss you," mumbled Misha

"I miss you too," chuckled Namjoon

Misha took hold of Namjoon's hand and lead him to the bed. Misha climbed into the bed underneath the covers and patted the spot next to her for her boyfriend to come. Namjoon slide off his slippers and climbed into the bed. He stretched his arm and pulled Misha into his chest. They both sighed in content together.

"Mimi, why didn't you tell me that you coming on tour?" Namjoon asked

"I wanted to surprise you," giggled Misha

"I was a little bit worried that you were overworking yourself again," said Namjoon

Misha gives a quick peck on Namjoon's lips. "Sorry."

Namjoon looked down at his pouting girlfriend and laughed. " You're forgiven,"

"What time do you have to get up tomorrow?" Misha asked 

"6. We have a bunch of interviews to do tomorrow," answered Namjoon

Misha yawned."Okay, I already set an alarm on my phone for that time."

Namjoon yawned following after. "Okay, thank you."

Not long the room filled with snores from Namjoon and Misha.

**

At 5:30 am, someone was knocking on Misha's hotel room door. She sleepily got out of bed and went to see who it was. Misha peeped through the peephole and recognize the group's manager and bodyguard. Misha opened the door and allowed them in. 

Misha, the manager, and the bodyguard bowed in greeting.

"Sorry for disturbing your sleep, Misha. The boys have a last-minute schedule today," the manager explained

"It's okay, I'll go wake him up," smiled Misha

"I'm up," yawned Namjoon walking towards them with his cellphone in his head. He pulled the hood of his hoodie over his bedhead hair. 

" Have a good day," Misha giggled 

Namjoon smiled and nodded as he left with his manager and the bodyguard. Misha decided to get ready and head downstairs for breakfast early. Since the forecast called it to be very hot today, Misha decided to wear a pair of black biker shorts, a white tank top with a light blue short-sleeved button top that she stole from the closet of her boyfriend. She put on her white ankle socks and slip-on her white Fila sneakers. Misha grabbed her phone and headed out the door. 

"Hey," greeted Hana walking up to Misha in the hallway

"Hey, you're up early too," Misha commented

"Yeah, my stomach woke me up," Hana giggled

Misha chuckled. Hana look around to make sure the coast was clear of anyone wandering around.