Chapter 12

"It's been 3 weeks since the disappearance of Kim Namjoon known as RM, leader of the international Kpop group of BTS. There have been no findings of his whereabouts. A representative Hit Entertainment has stated in a press conference last week that the group will be taking a break until further notice.This Lee Eun Hye of KBS News."

It's been almost a week since Misha have been staying with the guys and it had been wonderful and fun for her.

Misha exited out the radio app on her phone and started playing her morning playlist which now consists of some of Namjoon's favorites songs at the moment.

Misha and Namjoon were the only ones up. Misha wanted to thank the boys for their great hospitality with a delicious brunch. Namjoon was laying down next to the dining table while Misha was cooking up the fest.

"Mhmm something smells good."commented Jimin as entered the kitchen

"Good Morning Jimin! Bunch will be ready in five minutes."smiled Misha

"Great! I can help set up the table for you."said Jimin

"Sure! That would be much appreciated. Sorry that you had to do that."said Misha

"No worries! It's my pleasure and you are our guest."smiled Jimin as he grab some plates and cutlery.

On his way setting up the table, Jimin gave a Namjoon a quick little pat as a greeting.

"Hyung! You're really cute as a dog you know!"chuckled Jimin

"Who's cooking?"questioned Taehyung as he entered the kitchen

"Yes! Pancakes!"exclaimed Jungkook coming from behind Taehyung

"Do you need help putting the food on the table?"asked Taehyung

"Sure! You can put the eggs and bacon out."instructed Misha

As the Maknae line help set the table, the older members started arriving into the kitchen.

"Everyone, take your seat and begin eating."said Misha as she flipped the last pancake

The boys did what they were told and begin to dig in the delicious feast before them.

"Delicious!"said Jungkook as he took another bit of the pancake

The rest of members nodded in agreement.

"I'm glad that you like it. I want to make you guys something to show my gratitude for your incredible hospitality."smiled Misha as she took her seat where Namjoon was at her feet eating his plate of food.

"You have been a pleasure to have as guest these past days."said Jin

For the first time since coming to Soutb Korea, Misha felt like she genuinely made some friends. It brought her joy seeing the boys enjoy her cooking. Having Namjoon beside her, she didn't feel alone anymore. This weird incident have been shown in some ways a blessing.

After everyone finished eating, Taehyung and Jungkook started clearing the table.

"Oh I just got a message saying that Namjoon's parents are going to stop by at 2pm today. I guess they want see how we are doing."announced Hobi

"What time is it now?"asked Misha

"It's now 1pm."replied Hobi

"I'll just take a quick shower and head out to a local cafe for the time being. I have some designing work that I  need to catch up on."said Misha as she got up from the table

"It will be nice to see my parents. I know they're really worried about me."said Namjoon

The rest of the members headed to their rooms while young ones finished cleaning up the kitchen.

Misha went into Namjoon's room with Namjoon following behind her. Misha pick up a pair of light demin jeans,a white plain tee , her phone and headed to the bathroom.

After ten minutes of showering, Misha step out of the shower realizing that she forgot her towel. The thing that she often forgets. Misha hid her body behind the door as she opened it to stick out her head.

"Joonie!"called Misha

Instantly Namjoon walked towards the bathrooms door.

"Can you grab my towel from your room? I forgot again."asked Misha

"Sure!"said Namjoon as he walked back to his room

Namjoon came back to the bathroom door with Misha's towel in his mouth.

"Thanks luv."said Misha

I like when she calls me luv.

Namjoon was starting to walk back to his room when Misha called out for him again.

"I'm sorry to do this to you Joonie...um can you get my undergarments for me as well. I'm so sorry. It's okay if it's too weird to get it I totally understand."asked Misha nervously

"Not a problem Mi."said Namjoon

"Mi. I like that."thought Misha

As soon Nanjoon was coming out of his room with Misha's undergarments in his mouth, Jimin and Hobi came out of their room. They both stopped their conversation to see the funny sight of Namjoon carrying a bra in his mouth. Jimin started laughing.

"Oh Namjoon, what are you doing?"chuckled Hobi

Hobi and Jimin saw Misha's hand behind the  bathroom door taking her bras from Namjoon's mouth and thanking him. Namjoon quickly walked in the direction of the living room. Jimin and Hobi followed him while laughing.

Misha exited the bathroom after she finished getting dressed and went to Namjoon's room to grab her backpack with her laptop.

Misha was still blushing from the embarrassing moment that occurred earlier. She was hoping that the boys would not mention it on her way out of the apartment. Namjoon, Jimin and Hobi were sitting in the living watching some variety show.

"I'm off. Just text me when the coast is clear."said Misha as she put on her checkered Vans.

"Okay."replied Hobi

"See you later Noona."said Jimin

"See you later Mi."said Namjoon

"Bye luvs."waved back Misha as she opened the door.

Jimin and Hobi waited til Misha was out of the apartment. They both together look down at Namjoon

"Mi?"teased Hobi

"Luv?"smirked Jimin

"Oh stop you guys."said Namjoon

Jimin and Hobi started laughing while petting Namjoon.

Thanks for Reading! 💜