Chapter 40

A month and half

Paris, France was their last stop on the tour. Their last concert ended with a bang, creating new and joyful memories for everyone who attended. In the new year, the guys will be starting their Asia tour but before then they would be taking a well-deserved break in between. Some of the members decided to do some traveling on their own while others decided to head back home. Namjoon was one of the members to do some traveling with Misha as his partner in crime. They decided to spend another night in the city of love. The couple visited as many art galleries, museums, and exhibitions as they could go to. Misha was Namjoon's personal photographer. Even though Misha dislike getting her picture taken, Namjoon caught some while she was not looking.

After dinner, Namjoon and Misha decided to take a stroll down to the Effiel Tower. They sat on the green grass and gaze at the lit beauty. Misha rested her head on Namjoon's shoulder while his arm wrapped around her.

"Misha," Namjoon said

Misha hummed in reply.

"You know about that apartment that I bought," explained Namjoon.

"Yeah," Misha answered

"Well, all the renovations are done and the furniture is moved in. I was wondering if you like to move in with me?" Namjoon asked

Misha quickly sat up from her spot and looked at her boyfriend flashing his deep-set dimples. 

Namjoon chuckled while rubbing the back of his neck. " I purchase and renovated this place with the mindset of sharing it with someone and that someone is you."

Misha sat in silence for a minute to fully comprehend what was proposed to her. 

"Baby, are you okay?" Namjoon asked 

"Oh, sorry I was just trying to did you ask me to move in with you?" confirmed Misha

Namjoon smiled and nodded. " You don't have to give me an answer now but think about it."

"Okay, I'll let you know. I promise." Misha smiled

"Wanna head back to the hotel now?" Namjoon asked

Misha nodded.

****

After exploring the other European countries, Namjoon and Misha head back to New York City to check out an art exhibition from an artist that Namjoon had his eyes on for a while. On their way there, Namjoon could not contain his excitement while Misha listened but cannot help giggling to herself. 

"What's so funny?" Namjoon asked

"Nothing, it's just you're so cute when you talk about things that you are passionate about," Misha explained

Namjoon smiled while looking down at his hands

Misha poked her finger into Namjoon's dimple. He grabbed her hand and intertwined his fingers with Misha's.

It was not long before they arrived at the building where the art exhibition was being held. A guide introduced himself to us and accompany us throughout the exhibition. Yet again, Misha was the photographer capturing many shots of Namjoon and the art pieces for personal and Instagram purposes. Namjoon inspired Misha to posted pictures on her personal Instagram again. She had an Instagram account for her graphic design business which she was very active but not so much on her personal one. 

Namjoon, Misha, and the guide stopped at one art piece that was very captivating. Mounted on the wall surrounded by other paintings, there was a painting of two hands reaching out toward each other similar to the concept in the famous Michelangelo's painting in grayscale color. A vibrant full moon and a starry night stood in the background giving light to the whole painting. The art piece was called Full Moon Lovers. Tears started to form in Misha's eyes. Namjoon gasped when he turned to look at Misha with tears in her eyes.

"Mimi, what's wrong?" Namjoon asked pulling her into a side hug

"Oh, sorry, it's nothing really," Misha replied wiping her tears with her hands

"It reminds you of something, huh," Namjoon smiled

Misha nodded. " The day you turned back, I felt such heavy loneliness inside. I thought I was going to lose you. I sound so stupid,"'

Namjoon looked down at his girlfriend and stroked the back of her head. " Me too. No matter what happens, I'll try my absolute hardest to be with you, if you want me to."

Misha looked up and smiled.

While taking another moment admiring the painting, a tall man with dark hair dressed in a black T-shirt, blue jeans, and glasses walked up to us.

"Hello, enjoying the exhibition so far?" asked the man

"Yes, very much sir," Namjoon responded 

"Beautiful artwork," Misha commented

"Excellent!" the man exclaimed. 

"I am Michael King, the artist of this exhibition," Michael greeted with a handshake

"It's a pleasure meeting you, sir. My name is Namjoon," Namjoon greeted

"I'm Misha," Misha greeted

"Misha, what a beautiful. I see that you two are taking a liking to this painting in particular," Michael commented

"Oh yes, it's very captivating sir," Namjoon said

"I was a bit emotional while looking at," Misha chuckled

"Oh, I'm glad that invokes some emotions. If you don't mind me asking, how long have you two been a couple?" asked Michael

Namjoon smiled. " More than three months now."

"Oh really. You two give off the impression that you have been a couple for years. There's such a calming and harmonious presence surrounding you too. If you don't mind me asking, what are your Sun signs? I have an interest in astrology." questioned Michael

"Sun sign?"Namjoon inquired

Misha chuckled. " I'm Taurus and he's Virgo. 

"Oh very compatiable, I see," Michael giggled

Namjoon and  Misha continue to converse with the talented artist more about their thoughts on the exhibition and a little bit about astrology. Michael asked if he could take a picture with them and a separate picture of Misha and Namjoon in front of the painting. Misha took the picture of Namjoon and Michael together on his phone. After the short-lived photo session, Michael said his farewell and wish the couple all the best in their relationship. After 30 minutes, they completed their tour of the exhibition. 

"I wanna get some lunch?" asked Namjoon

Misha nodded and smiled. Namjoon took her hand and gave a quick kiss as they left the building.

"Full moon lovers, I like that," 

Thanks for reading! <3