Chapter 34

At the stadium, the leaders of the photography, videography, and Jae consulted with each other about the layout of the shots and camera placements.

The crew members were all wearing black tees with the title of the tour and the Media crew on the back with a media pass lanyard around their necks.

Misha was setting up the camera that she will be assigned for the tour. After speaking with the other photographer, Jae made his way to Misha.

"Hey," greeted Misha

"Oh hey, was there something you wanted me to do?" asked Misha

"No, just checking up on you," smiled Jae

"Oh okay," said Misha

There was an awkward silence that started to brew between them. Jae was the first one to break the silence.

"If you have any questions or concerns, just let me know," said Jae

Misha nodded. Jae headed off towards the back of the stage. Hana quickly came up behind Misha.

"What was that about?" asked Hana

"Nothing," shrugged Misha

"You said you guys worked on a lot of projects together, have you guys ever had any romantic feelings for each other?" inquired Hana

Misha stopped setting up her camera. 

"I was right! I knew it! I can sense the tension from a mile away!" exclaimed Hana

"I'll tell you more in detail when we get back to the hotel," whispered Misha

"Okay!" smiled Hana

Hana walked back to her camera and  Misha continued setting up her. After half a day of preparation for the concert, the crew headed back to the hotel. Some of the members decided to go out for dinner, Misha chose to stay in her room. After showering and putting on her sleeping attire, Misha tried to call back Namjoon but there was no answer. She texted a message explaining that she was busy with business. The jet lag was doing a toll on Misha's body, so she decided to get some sleep. There was a knock on the door right before Misha was about to drift off to lala land. Misha walked up to the door and looked through the peephole. She thought it was Hana but to her surprise it was Jae.

"Hey," greeted Misha halfway behind the door

"Hey, I was wondering if you would like to join some of the crew members and me for dinner tonight?" invited Jae

Misha sighed and smiled to herself.

"Sure, just let me quickly get dressed,"

"Alright, I'll wait for you here...outside your door I mean," smiled Jae

Misha nodded and closed the door. Misha took off her pajamas and put on her usual attire; a black tee-shirt, dark blue denim jeans with her black and white hightops converse. She unraveled her locs from her silk bonnet and fixed them to hang down over her shoulders. She grabbed her black purse and headed out the door.

Jae escorted her down to the lobby where the rest of the crew members met up. The restaurant was not a far away walk from the hotel, so they decided to walk. Jae walked behind the crowd with Misha. For the most part of the walk, silence hung in the air between them.

"So how is it like living your dream as creative director?" smiled Misha

"Good! Can't complain," answered Jae

" I really am proud of Jae. You have come so far from what I remember since the years in Toronto," cheered Misha

"Thanks, I appreciated," chuckled Jae

"Look, I apologize for being a jerk the last time we spoke, it was unnecessary," apologized Jae

"No worries and thank you for not spreading that piece of information around," thanked Misha

"Misha, just know that I really do care for you and I'm here for you always," smiled Jae

Misha nodded.

"How did I not know this guy like me for all those years? And why me of all people?"

The group arrived at the restaurant and was seated at a table. Misha sat next to Jae. The night was filled with delicious food, laughter, and enticing conversations. Misha was glad that she decided to go out. She still couldn't believe that she was here in Los Angeles, working for a big company for a world tour. 

After dinner, the group decided to enjoy the warm L.A. night by doing a little walk around the area. Misha's eyes glowed with wonder and delight as she basked at the moment that she was in. Jae could not help but look at her. That childlike spirit of hers is what Jae was so drawn to Misha. She was always so fascinated with the unknown and showed no fear to try out things especially when it came to creativity.  Her attitude is what inspired him to continue to pursue the career path that he was on. Misha was the only person that he encountered that would work with his crazy ideas. He will never forget that fashion show that they work on together. When feeling all the self-doubt and pressure during that fashion, it was Misha's calming presence, passion, and dedication to art that made Jae feel so much better.

"You got this Jae! I believe in you and I'm with you no matter what!"

As they walked up to the hotel, they encountered several black SUVs pulled up to the hotel entrance. The members of BTS and their management staff came out of the vans and swiftly enter the hotel lobby. The group was stopped momentarily but then allowed in when a path was made clear for them to go to the elevators. BTS and the staff hovered around the front desks, the group swiftly passed them. Misha and Jae were the last ones behind. Misha's eyes light up when she saw Namjoon and Jae noticed. Jimin noticed Misha and smiled. He bowed to her and Misha bowed back. Jimin tapped Namjoon's shoulder and whispered that Misha was here. Namjoon turned his head around trying to locate his girlfriend. He was wearing shades but by his smile, you could tell his face was beaming shock and excitement. Misha faced forward with a huge grin on her face. Jae clenched his jaw as he watched Misha trying to keep her composure.

"I wish that smile was for me instead,"

Thanks For Reading and Voting! 💜