Chapter 3

"This really happening! I'm going to be staying at some stranger's home." thought Namjoon as he lay in the cage  beside his new owner in the backseat of a taxi. While riding, Misha kept checking to see if Namjoon was alright. She had so much warmth of love and excitement in her eyes as she look at her new pet.

"Maybe this wouldn't be so bad." thought Namjoon

"We're finally home!" announced Misha as she gently placed the cage down near the front door of the apartment.

Misha took off her boots before opening the cages door to allow Namjoon to walk out. He was a little bit hesitant to come out but eventually did. His eyes were fixated at the amount of framed photos and art pieces hung on the walls.

"Oh her place is so spacious and cool! Alot of photos and art on the wall. I wonder if she's an artist or some sort."

Misha kneeled down and started petting Namjoon's head.

"Tomorrow, we'll go to the park and take some photo of you."smiled Misha

Namjoon replied with a bark.

"You're so cute!"cooed Misha as she placed both of her hands on each side of Namjoon's face

"You too"

"Let's go make some to eat." smiled Misha as she headed to the kitchen.

Namjoon decided to explore his new home. It was pretty simply decorated and furnished with her desktop computer laptop and camera bag on top of the desk with ring light bag placed to the side of it set up in a corner of the living room which he assumed to be her office. He walked down to hallway to where the bathroom and her bedroom. Namjoon was a little bit hesitant to enter into Misha's bedroom but curiosity got the best of him.

Misha's bedroom had the same simple aesthetic as for the rest of her apartment, clean, miminalistic and spacious. Her bedroom consists the basic furniture: a queen size bed, a nightstand, a dresser,a closet, a bookcase and a purple dog mat near the side of the bed. The bed walls were painted in beautiful vibrant purple.

Namjoon noticed a Koya's plushie placed in front of her pillows as well an ARMY bomb and a few of the BTS albums stacked nearly on the top shelf of the bookcase. Next to the bookcase was a framed photo of the BTS members staying on stage from their Wings Tour.

"She's an Army! I would never have guess!"

Namjoon continue his room tour. He spotted another photo which looks like a young Misha sitting her mom's lap smiling with purple butterfly clips in her coiled afro.

"Cute! She look like her mom. She must miss her being alone here. I wonder if she has any friends. Is she dating anyone? Why do I care? That's her business...but I am her pet. No I am not! I need to change back soon.

Namjoon yawned.

"Maybe I should take a quick nap before dinner."

Namjoon went and laid down in the dog mat next to the bed and drifted quickly into peaceful slumber.

"Joonie!"called out Misha

Namjoon woke up andmade his way back the kitchen where his nose was greeted with the delicious smell of ribs. Misha set a plate down for her and a plate down on the floor for Namjoon.

"Dinner Time!"announced Misha

"Oh yes! Ribs!"

After dinner, Misha sat on the couch with Namjoon laying beside her while channel surfing on the t.v. Misha stopped on the new channel where the news anchor talked about the disappearance of Namjoon. This made Namjoon sit up.

"What's wrong Joonie?" asked Misha as she scatched his head

Namjoon rested his head on Misha's thigh.

"Where could he be? I pray he's alright and alive" mumbled Misha

Namjoon looked up at his owner's face and saw a worried look.  He started to feel again a sense of worry begun to think about his members, his family, friends and ARMY. He need to figure how he ended up like this and how he change back.

"Joonie, do want watch some Run! BTS?" asked Misha as she looked down at Namjoon.

Namjoon approved with a small bark

Misha got up from the couch and went to her desk to retrieve her laptop. She opened  up her web browser where there was already opened tab for Werverse.

While watching an episode, Namjoon looked up at Misha to see her smiling and laughing as the BTS members get into their frequent antics.

"I wish I had friends like them. They seems pretty chill and fun guys to hang around. They inspired me alot in my work. I'm thankful for them. I wouldn't pursuing my dreams if I didn't end up going the Wings tour with one of my colleague last minute. I was supposed to work with them recently on a shoot but it didn't happened." sighed Misha

Namjoon placed his paw on her hand.

"But something good came out from this week. I have new friend. I just pray that RM is alright and he comes back soon unharmed."smiled Misha

"Yeah same here."

THANK FOR READING!💜