Chapter 15

For past week, it's been beautiful outside. They were already alot of people at the park when Misha and Namjoon arrived. Misha put down the picnic basket down and pull out the picnic blanket that was placed inside. She spread the blanket down on the grass before sitting down. Namjoon sat beside her. Misha started taking out the food and the drinks that Jin packed.

"Ohh gimbap!"exclaimed Misha

"Perfect weather for watermelon slices too."commented Namjoon

Misha and Namjoon began eating their prepared lunch.

"Mimi, do you still wanna go bike riding with me sometime?"asked Namjoon

"Of course Joonie! I just need to get a bike but I'm down."replied Misha as she took the last bite of her Gimbap.

"Great! I'm looking forward to it! I know some great places to go to. Jimin and I pass by these spots when we go bike riding together."said Namjoon

"Cool. I would ask you if you're down for going on walks with me still but I think that would be a little hard to do without getting notice."sighed Misha

" I would love to and I'll figure out a way to. I enjoying going on walks, reading book and listening to music with you Mimi. I feel relaxed with you."said Namjoon

It slipped Misha's mind that at the end  of the day Joonie is RM, the leader of a well known musical group who has many people looking at him and the guys.

"Namjoon, thank you for having me be part of your world even if it's for a short time. Thank you! I never thought I would be become friends with people that I look up too."smiled Misha

Misha got up from her spot and reach into her bag for a tennis ball.

"Wanna play some catch?"smiled Misha

Namjoon barked and started running away from Misha.
.
.
.
For the rest of the afternoon until the sun was beginning to set, Misha and Namjoon walked around listen to music and read in the park. Around 6pm, Misha got a text message from Jin telling them to head back home.

"We're back!"announced Misha as she and Namjoon entered into the apartment.

"How was it?"asked Hobi sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone

"It was very nice. I need to thank Jin for the food."smiled Misha

"We're having Samgyeopsal tonight!"exclaimed Jungkook

"Yess!"gasped Misha

Namjoon barked in excitement

"Food is ready!"announced Jin

All the members and Misha gather around the dining table endulging in the delicious feast before them. The room was filled with laughter, eating and drinking. The boys and Misha continue the night festivities in the living room playing an intense game of Uno. Misha could feel herself getting tipsy from the shots of Soju and beer but it wasn't bad. She was just happy to have met them and be apart of their world for just a little bit. As much as she was happy to be in that moment, she still felt the unsettling sadness weighing down in her heart. Namjoon looked up at Misha at the moment when her eyes turned sad.

"Misha, please don't be sad. I'll try my best to be with you. I promise that!" thought Namjoon

"Oh it's 11:45! You guys better get to the rooftop patio!"announced Hobi

"You're right! Let's go Joonie!"said Misha

"I'll lead the way."said Taehyung

"I'll come too."said Jimin

"Me too."said Jungkook as he took the last slip of his drink

"Guys..."sighed Jin

Taehuyng, Jimin and Jungkook look at their hyungs as they were giving them the "let them have some privacy" look.

"We'll come back down after we show them." smiled Jimin

"Good!" said Hobi

With that said, the Maknae Line, Namjoon, and Misha left the apartment.
.
.
.
"Here is the door to the rooftop patio,"said Taehyung

"Wait we should make sure there's no one up here first." said Jungkook

Jungkook opened the door and went out to make sure the coast was clear.

"Hyung, are you excited to finally turn back to normal?" asked Jimin

Namjoon nodded. Jimin looked to Misha as she had her focus on something else. Jimin gently placed his hand on Misha's shoulder.

"Noona, are you okay?" asked Jimin

"Huh? Oh sorry, I zone out. I'm okay Jimin." smiled Misha

Jungkook came back and gave the thumb ups.

"It's 11:52 pm, you better hurry." announced Taehyung

Misha and Namjoon walked out on the patio.

"Call us if you need anything." said Jimin

Misha nodded.

Misha and Namjoon found a bench that was perfectly centered in front of the beautiful iridescent full moon. They both took a seat.

"I wonder what will happen?" Will there be little fairy dust when you transform? Or have some kind of Sailor Moon transformation?" questioned Misha

Namjoon laughed

Misha stretched out her arms to hug Namjoon. As she hugs him, tears begin to stream down her face. She was trying to hold them in the whole night but it seems like the moon pulled them like tides of the sea.

"Why are you crying, Misha? Stop crying, you crybaby! He's not dying!"

"Misha. Don't cry. I am still here and I promise to continue to be here for you. Thank you-"said Namjoon as a golden glow started to engulf his body.

Misha opens her tear-stained eyes and beholds Namjoon transforming from his dog form to his true form. His arms reached out and wrapped Misha tightly and rested his head on her shoulder. The golden glow slowly started to fade away and there in her arms lies the missing young man.

"Thank you for seeing me and hearing me Misha," said Namjoon while struggling to catch his breath.

Misha wanted to behold his face but when she tried to move away. She felt the heaviness of Namjoon's body on her.

"Namjoon," said Misha

As she positioned his body to see his face, she saw that his eyes were closed and his skin started to look a little pale. Misha slowly lay Namjoon on the bench. She gently shakes him to wake him up. She places her hand on the side of his face and felt a fever coming on. She reaches for the phone inside her dress pocket and calls Jin.

"Jin! You guys need to come quick!"exclaimed Misha

Thanks for reading!💜