11

(Louis' Pov)

'Let's go besties! It's time to get up, get ready, gather your belongings we're heading to MANCHESTER BABYYYY' Daisy yells at the top of her lungs in my small 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment. Daisy has always been a character compared compared Phoebe. Phoebe is more of a quiet listener whereas Daisy is the embodiment of my 17 year old self. It's odd seeing that person again. Especially as a female! 'Daisy Freya Tomlinson it is 3 in the morning! Go to bed!' I yell from my bed towards the living room where Phoebe and, well just phoebe is sleeping. Daisy is ever so obviously wide awake as always. 'Nu uh it is not 3 we've been sleeping for atleast nine h- oh yeah um yeah it is 3 sorry guys.' She says. I laugh realizing that these are moments that I've always cherished. 'Lou well we might as well get packing. We could leave by 5 and get there for 7 and Lottie will be waking up.' Phoebe says unamused because she knows there's no way Daisy is going to sleep now. 'Yeah yeah that seems like a good idea I guess' I try to say as cheery as possibly because there's no way I'd let anyone else wake me up without a fight. I get up and slip my little slippers on to go and grab my bag that I always use on trips like this. It's usually not that long of a trip though, considering I'm pretty good at my job. I get in, get out, chip, chop, dead. Daisy, Phoebe, and Lottie don't know what I actually do though. They think I'm a boring old accountant. That's good for them though. I don't want them being sucked into an environment like this. Maybe I'll pack a little extra to stay a little longer after I complete the assignment. I haven't seen Lottie in ages. I'm happy we will be able to catch up. With that being said, 'LETS GO TO WAFFLE HOUSE.' Daisy yells running into my bedroom with her bunny slippers and eye mask on. 'Alright alright I'll see if Liam wants to go.' 'Ahhhhhhh' she yells running back into the living room to Phoebe. They're getting their stuff together that they brought with them. They just got here yesterday and now we're all going back together. What fun this will be. I wonder how Liam will feel about being with my sisters. Ehh he'll deal.