21

(Louis' Pov)

'Liam got waffles, I got waffles, Phoebe got waffles, Daisy got fried chicken? They do fried chicken at waffle house?, I mean what did I expect. We finished up our meal quickly and decided to get back on the road for the 15 minute drive home. The ride there quieter than usual and I could see that Phoebe and Daisy were nervous. I couldn't quite tell why though, they're my sisters, have I been this separated for so long that they're nervous for me to come home? Turning down the road I see the houses that my neighbors used to live at where we'd play all day and the pool where I basically almost drowned. Hah thought that was gonna be sentimental huh!? I pull into the driveway and the girls hop out the back excitedly. Liam goes to the trunk and starts grabbing bags and I walk up to the front door. I go to turn the door knob and before I push it open Phoebe stops me. 'Lou before we go in and see Lottie I just needed to tell you that she's different.' She says looking at Daisy for assistance. 'Different how? Like bad?' I say concerned. 'Oh no nothing bad! She's great! Just don't make a big scene out of it. She's emotional enough.' Daisy explained. 'Um alrighttt' I say drug out because I'm not quite following along. I turn the door knob and push it open. It smells so nice and the house is so put together, you can definitely tell that the girls had a big say in this. 'Lottie?' I say looking around. She comes down the hallway and wow she looks so much older, she's wearing this beautiful beachy blue flowy dress. 'Lou!' She starts to run to hug me and I meet her in the middle. She wraps her arms around me so tight it was almost painful but I missed her her I didn't care. But something did feel different. 'Wait Lottie, look at me' I say nicely as possibly. She backs up and smiles. 'Well Lou, there's something I need to tell you.' She says with the biggest smirk on her face. 'Well go on!' I say. She looks over at Daisy and Phoebe and Daisy is motioning her to go on. 'You're going to be an uncle...'