115

(Louis' Pov)

"The whole ride to the hospital was chaotic. Niall was so resistant to everything, he wouldn't tell them his name, if he had any emergency contacts or anything. He just blamed everything on me.  "He's my emergency contact, if you have any questions ask him." he said. Just over and over again. And to be honest I didn't know much about Niall, all I know is the condition he's in. The paramedics said that the injuries on his legs were the equivalent of burn marks. I guess the friction on the ground made it even worse. They also said that he was high risk to infection so they had to keep everything very very sanitary. Once we got to the hospital everything moved much faster. I lost track of the ambulance with Cassie in it but I could focus on that later. Niall was not having it. They brought him into the emergency room and whisked him away. I was just left there standing. They moved him to an area to treat him and then said there is a large possibility he's going to have to stay the night. So they planned to give him a room and made me wait in the visitors section, even though I'm technically "the only family he has there". Oh well. I will get into that room. I'd say it's been at least an hour and a half and I was getting really tired of waiting for an update or anything. I walked up to the front desk, "There was a patient brought in a while ago into the E.R., under the name Niall. Apparently he's still being treated and I'm his emergency contact, here's my number, please let me know when they bring him to his room." I said to her. "Sure, also the other patient is currently in surgery right now. I'm not allowed to disclose any more information but I'm sure the doctors will let you know when she gets out." the secretary responded. "The woman in the other ambulance?" I asked confirming. "Yes sir." she said. I turned around and started to walk down the hallways. Tonight has been an absolute rollercoaster and even though I had no clue where I was going I just needed to walk to get some time to think to myself. I went down a few halls and got to a room that I probably shouldn't have been at. "Hmm morgue" I said out loud to myself. "What if I just" I pushed the door of the morgue open slightly until I heard a click. The alarm sounded, a blaring noise rang throughout the hospital, and I bolted. I ran really fast down the hall until I got near the bathrooms and vending machines. I thought I was a good distance away so I sat down on this bench in the hallway. I was heavily breathing and trying to calm myself down because the last thing I needed tonight is to be questioned by hospital security on why I was trying to get inside the morgue. I stood up and straightened myself out. I turned to my left to make sure there was no one coming down the halls. Then my never ending calamitous life breaks loose again. I looked down the hall right next to the vending machine and saw a Harry in a hospital gown and socks and a Zayn looking wildly disheveled sitting on the ground right next to it. I looked at them and they both stared back at my with there mouths wide open like they weren't believing what they saw. I said unintentionally in my "oh gracious" voice, "We'll isn't this the cherry on top of the sundae."