24

(Harrys pov)

'Niall-' I start , 'No harry , how could you do this ? Why did you do this? I just- w..why?' Niall says with a crack in his voice. 'Niall , i'm sorry , i wasn't thinking clearly and...i just didn't wanna be in pain anymore. I just needed it to go away , and that's the only thing that came to mind.' I tried to explain.  'I just can't believe it....why did you come to me! I could have helped you! You know that you can't cancel a hit Harry! You can't ! This isn't okay! I'm not going to have anybody! You're like my brother. I need you. You're the only family i have , and i'm yours.' He says with tears running down his face. I hate this. I didn't know it was gonna hurt him. I thought he would be mad. I actually hurt him. ' I'm sorry Niall , i really am. I didn't mean to do it. I just... i didn't wanna feel this way anymore. I should've talked to you. Before doing anything stupid , but i didn't. I'm sorry i didn't. You're like my brother as well Ni , I'm so sorry that i've hurt you. I just didn't know what else to do.' I explain. 'Stop saying that! That you didn't know what else to do! You did ! You knew you could talk to me! But you've wanted to die havent you?! You seen this as your only opportunity! You....i can't believe you....i-' Niall says while falling to the floor in tears. 'Ni- I- i don't know what else to say.' I stutter. '𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒. 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑.' Niall says. That was enough to break me.'