113

(Louis' Pov)

"Y-yes" she said. She turned her head to look at me. "Cassie it's actually you" I ask. "How do you know my name?" She asks. "It's me....Louis" I immediately glance down at her phone tapping on the phone app to distract myself. "Louis?" She asks. I look at her, "Yes, Louis" I say. "Lou?" She says. "Yes" I say. I know exactly who she is. She knows exactly who I am. I call the ambulance on the phone and hold it up to my ear. I tell them a description of where we are, tell them to send two ambulances, one for Niall and one for her. They said they'd be here immediately. I walk over to Niall and tell him to keep a hold of the phone and he agrees. He's holding his legs straight because they are completely raw. I walk back up to the car and there was a few moments of silence before she spoke. "Tomlinson?" She asks. Reassuring her I shake my head and say "Broad?" She let's out a comfirming "mmhmm" and just examines me. Still sitting in the car, still sitting still. "Do you remember me?" I ask. "Of course I remember you..I haven't seem you in years Lou..not since that night." She says. Closing her eyes like she's reminiscing. "Cassie I'm going to be honest, and this might not be the time but I haven't been able to contact you, find you, or speak to you, since then." I say. Wanting an answer. "I know-" that's all she was able to see before the ambulances pulled up. I went to stand by Niall while they pryed the car door off to remove her out of the car. They put her on a gernie and stabilized her neck. Asking me if I wanted to ride with her. I denied, I'm going to ride with Niall, we are going to the same hospital anyway. 3 paramedics help Niall get up and onto a gernie as well, not needing to stabilize his neck. They only assume his injuries are from the accident, but they were from prior and we all know that. As I got into the ambulance with Niall, he was immediately hooked up to an IV. I sat down and stared out of the open doors of the ambulance and looked into the other, the one that she was in. Right before the paramedic closed our door, she looked at me, it wasn't a glance, it was a look, she looked right through me."