TODAY I WILL FIGHT FOR HER

THANKS FOR 1K + MORE. BETH AND DARYL DESERVE MORE AND SO DO YOU. x

Daryl PVO

- That fucktard stole my cross bow! - I yell as Carol is staring at me - He is just a kid! He is scared, Daryl- Carol says but she has a strange look on her face. The "kid" busted us and now we have no weapons at all. I will kick his ass out off his throat. I swear. I'm pacing like a caged lion and Carol is trying to come up with a new plan. - We have to walk, Daryl... there's no other way... - She says and I'm fucking losing it. We barely fucking survived that fall and now this. I'm happy Carol is ok but things are getting twisted and shit.

-Are you sure you're alright? - I double check and she nods. Duh. Carol would never say otherwise. Stubborn woman. That's why we get along. Cut from the same tree. - I think we can get to the next building if you let me help you - I say and I'm not asking - Ok - Carol just grabs her shoulder and half smiles - Daryl, we will find her- She says and my heart beats faster - Let's get through this crap first - I snarl and we head out. Carol is weak from the hit we took but she takes it like a champ.

We stop at a corner - There - I point and we can see some walkers in our way. Carol points to another building closer and we head that way. I am a wreck of nerves. I never been like this my fucking entire life full of shit. But she gives me hope. She's the hope I lost if I had one to begin with. I leave Carol to rest and go scan the place. - Just stay, I'll come back- I demand and Carol agrees. At the second level I hear some noises. Walkers no doubt. I grown fond of that disgusting sound and the way it feels when I stab their brains out. I slow my step when I see the kid under a fallen furniture begging for help. As soon as he spots me, his puppy freaking dog eyes tune in - Please! Don't leave me! - He begs but I just grab my cross bow. MY FUCKING CROSS BOW and light up a cigarette. A walker is closer to him but he will get what he deserves for stealing from me. Like they will too from taking her away. I lean against the wall, enjoying my smoke when Carol appears and kills the walker. Shit. The way she is looking at me. - Thank you! I'm sorry! - He cries and I release him.

-Daryl!- Carol whispers and we have to keep moving. - I know a safe spot, please let me help you in return!- He says but I just glare - Show us - Carol says and I shake my head. I don't trust my fucking shadow by now. But then again, Beth would have. She has faith in people even shitty people like me. When we lock the door, the kid is shaking and has a leg in bad shape. - Do you know who they are? - I ask pointing at the building where the car pulled. - It's Grady's Memorial, I was in there for a while- He says - My name is Noah - My face turns to Carol as my blood burns through my veins - A blond girl? Have you seen her? - I ask in dispair and he nods - Beth? - SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. I think I will collapse - You know her? - I ask with no further calm - She helped me to get out... - He says and I feel so fucking proud. My girl is alive and kicking it. Carol smiles at me - She's still in there? - I ask and Noah nods - They got her, I got out but they stopped her- Noah says and I catch a sense of guilt in his eyes. Now I don't know whether to hold him or punch him. Carol stares - Daryl, look at me- Her voice brings me back - We need to tell Rick and Maggie... we need back up- She says but I waited long enough- Can you drive? - I ask Carol and she nods - Get the others! - I throw the gun at her and she tries to stop me - Daryl, don't go there alone! - Carol begs and Noah yells - They're dangerous! - He says but I reply - I know but they got Beth and I have to! - And I run off knowing this time I will fight for her. No fucking matter what.