HIDE AND FIGHT

I hold her tight in my arms as we slide into the floor. Beth starts crying and I just hold her tight against me. - It's me... It's me, Beth! - I turn her around and damn, those tears make my fucking heart shrink. - You found me... Oh my God... Is it really you? - She asks me placing a hand in my face. I nod and I think I am even blushing. She just looks at me - It's dangerous, Daryl...- She is worried about me even now. - I told you, I ain't afraid of nothing- I say and I lie because I was fucking afraid of losing her. I slowly run my fingers through the marks on her face. She has grown, even beaten up like shit, she looks like a freaking angel. She just burries her face in my chest and holds me back. -I missed you- She asmits and I let a tear fall.

- Who did this? - I ask serious as she glances at me - Dawn... she runs things in here and the bitch thinks I'm a puppet- She just spits that and I can't help but giggle - Miss Greene cursing? - I say softly and she shrugs rolling her eyes as she does when she gets all cute - I blame you, Mr. Dixon! You weren't around so somebody had to do the cursing job, ah?- She grins and I nod - Let me handle the cursing now and - I can't finish the sentence because a siren sounds through the entire floor.

He's here and I just want to stay like this. I am crying but my heart is pumping again. - They will check everyone's room! - I say glancing around - You don't actually look like Doctor Dixon!- And he laughs. He is not worried, at least, he got better at hiding it. -Daryl! - I pout and he helps me stand up. He's not letting me go and we're so close. He's looking at my eyes- You have to hide or they will find you! - I try to snap him but he's making me nervous.

- Let them- He says and I panick- I want to meet the bitch - He says and I just punch him in the arm - It's not funny! They can separate us again and she will try to break me or worst- I am shaking as we hear people running in the hallway. Daryl rests his forehead on mine and closes his eyes. I think I stop breathing. - I miss you too - He whispers very softly and open his eyes to give me a quick look. I can't believe he's here, he's with me and he missed me and in the middle of a pretty close firestorm, I know the only thing that really matters is us. - We'll make it... You an I - Daryl says and I nod, swallowing hard.

His eyes on me burn and I feel the urge to kiss him. - At the end of the hallway, there's a room, they barely use it- I rush to my night stand and hand him the key. - Stay there, I will find you this time- I say and he grabs the key - You got bold, blonde! - He winks and I push him back grinning - I had too, now go! - I demand and Daryl blinks before reacting. I step outside and an officer runs - What's going on? - I ask worried and he just replies - We have an intruder, stay in your room until Dawn decides what to do- He yells and as soon as he storms out, I make a sign to Daryl - Intruder! Go! - He steps out pressing me against the wall and our bodies feel the heat of each other. - Don't take too long or I will come back for you- He says. I nod biting my lip.

I can see Beth so fucking close. I did it on purpose. I remember the night they took her, I was going to kiss her. Fuck everything, it's the end of the world. I even want to kiss her now but she is right. We can't risk everything and we have to come up with a plan and as far as it goes, Beth knows better this place than me so I trust her. I nod to her demanding eyes but when I turn to run away, I fucking do it. I lost her once and I couldn't so I won't risk it again.

I grab her face and press my lips, clumsy, against hers. It must be the most stupid kiss ever cause I fucking suck but she leans into it. I can kill walkers or humans but I can't handle a fucking kiss. Beth smiles with those glowing eyes and I just run away. It's Hide and Seek time and I will play to win for her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your support. Now things will turn into something that should have happened. Beth deserved better and so did Daryl. I will uptdate soon. Plus you can leave your comment, I love reading them! I never write this down cause you know you can! <3

Goal: 100 reads per chapter. 10 likes. Let's spice this up cause I will for sure! ;) x M