WHAT COULD AND WHAT SHOULD

I can only see Daryl in the hallways. I guess Dawn still doesn't trust us. She's so right. I will do whatever I can to save him. I have not come so far for him to throw away this because of me. Daryl knows I'm up to something. He gave me that look like back in the funeral house when he got mad because I came out when he asked me not too. Point for him. But this time it's different. We both have changed and I like the kisses. Jeez, I'm smiling while I clean blood from the floor. Dixon has turned me into a very superficial teenager. - Smiling while mopping blood, Ms. Greene? - Daryl asks and as I turn to him, he flashes a smile that takes my breath away. - No, yes, no... I mean - I stutter and he laughs - We shouldn't be talking, not yet - He says but pushes me against the wall and I drop the mop - Daryl! - I pout and look both sides - What? Do I make you nervous, Greene? - He just stares at my lips - You wish, Mr! - I smirk and Daryl steps back, mouth drops wide open. - Don't do that, Beth- Daryl says and I think I messed it up - Next time you smirk to me openly, I will have no mercy on you, clear? - He just says it and half smiles walking away. I'm the one mouth wide open now.

I watch at my clock. Where the fuck is Rick and the rest? I have to get us out of here. This bullshit uniform makes me itchy and Beth is not helping, well, not her fault. I'm the stupid one with fucking bees in my stomach or whatever. - Daryl, they need you outside- Dawn walks right to me and I nod but she grabs my arm and stops me - Don't be stupid or she dies- My heart sinks right to the walker pit. I shake my head serious - What's the matter, boss? - I say carelesly but I wanna blow her fucking brains out - Already regretting your decision? - I end my line and Dawn stares at me, not happy - We chose you because we followed you and Beth and we know how you managed to escape even when that house was infested with those things- She is speaking more than she should - You did that? That was part of your plan? - I am freaking losing it - We improvised, after seeing Beth, my men went inside and saw how you handled that- She is smiling as she was proud of me and I want to vomit on her ugly hair - The way you ran after our car... I knew you were gold, don't make me change my mind- Dawn finishes this and I fist my hand - What's the situation outside? - I ask trying to sound like Rick but I suck - There's someone watching us... maybe they followed you but we cannot make another mistake- She says and I breath easier. Help is on the way. Shit. It was about time. 

I enter my room and my head hurts. At least Dawn is not punching me anymore and Daryl is here but something is wrong. Daryl should have not taken that silly deal. I grab my scissors, they make me feel safe, it's a thing. I feel safe because he is here. That's the truth and also the fact that he could have just go the Daryl way but he didn't. Maybe I changed him. Maybe I shouldn't have because he would be with the others and not looking out for me. - Beth, I need to talk to you - Dawn says and I nod. Why does she ever not knock? Oh, yes. Her house, her rules. - Daryl is helping us with a matter at the entrance, please join me- She says and I step back - What matter? - I ask worried or not. It might be Rick, Maggie, my family. - If I say jump, you ask how high? - Dawn grabs my arm abruptly and I nod. - You're Daryl's weak spot and I need him in line for now- She drags me out of my room and takes me near the entrance. 

-We saw two men wandering that zone around half an hour ago- One of the guards tell me and I ask - Were they armed? In a car or on foot? - The other guard stares - We don't know, there were some creeps and we couldn't see - He looks down and I just spit - Pussy! - And walk out by myself but before I turn my head and Dawn is holding Beth, that stares at me worried. Double shit. That bitch is doing it on purpose. I will chop her head off. I walk out and take another guard to a car and I start it. - How do you even survived this long? - I ask as I drive around and he looks down - We just do what Dawn tell us- I feel sick and I pity him. But again, she is manipulating me so... In the review mirror, I can see Tyresse hiding and he sees me. My heart jumps out of my chest. Shit. What does Rick have in mind? - Look, you dropped something - I say to the guard and as soon as he leans, I knock him out. Good move, I think but when I make a turn, I hit someone with the car- Crap, holy crap! - I pout.

Dawn is nervous, her hand is shaking. Daryl makes her nervous. I wonder if that is a good sign. - Dixon! What happened?- She asks through the radio but white noise is heard. She's distracted, I could stab her throat right now. - Damn Daryl! Talk to me! - She yells and when I'm about to do it, I see them. Daryl is carrying Carol in his arms and she's hurt - She came out of nowhere! - He yells and they take her to the doctor. Daryl stares with a worried look and I return it. What just happened? 

Thanks for reading this story. It will end at some point. Is there hope for Beth and Daryl? Will she save him for real? Will he save her for real? More to come...

Until the next update... All the love. x ~ M