Away

(Y/N) had woken up in Levi's arms, slouched uncomfortably on the couch. The rays of sunshine cut through the curtains directly into her eyeballs, forcing her to wake up. 

She looked to her right. There was the sleeping Levi, his hair splayed out in all directions, his mouth open and breathing out quiet snores.

She had never seen the man look so peaceful.

Her slight stirring woke him up slowly, and his brows furrowed. He opened his eyes to squint, only to be met by the face of (Y/N) staring down at him.

He looked at her for a second, his mouth still hanging open. His lips twitched. 

"Is this a dream?"

She smiled. "I sure hope not."

He reached his hand forward to press his palm on her cheek, and she leaned into his touch. "It's definitely not a dream, Levi."

She opened her mouth and let out a small yawn. "Well, now that we've slept in... we should go out and get you some clothes.... and your own cell phone." She shifted, alerting to Levi that he was basically laying in her lap. He didn't know how they ended up that way- at some point in the night he was curled up in her embrace. It made him feel safe and loved, but now he felt a little embarrassed.

He slid off of her lap, and she walked back into her room, taking a glance at the man sitting at the couch, in that comically-sized T-shirt he was forced to wear. 

She opened her closet, revealing the clothes he showed up in, now dry and ready for him to wear. It had been a couple of days since he had properly-fitted clothes, so he would probably be thankful. Though, the white button-down and dress pants seemed a bit formal- she'd have to dress up to match him when they went out. Normally she'd just prance around in a hoodie and jeans. 

Instead she opened the closet door further, revealing the side with the clothes she barely ever touched. There was a nice blouse, some dress pants, and a series of dresses she remembered loving on her. She pulled out all of the dresses and laid them on her bed, using the process of elimination to pick one of them. 

Too short.

Too revealing. 

Too small.

"That one." Called a low voice from behind her. He pointed at the (F/C) dress draped across the bedsheets. It was simple, dainty, and the perfect complement to his outfit. Speaking of that, he was still swimming in those giant, borrowed clothes.

"Here." (Y/N) placed his freshly-washed clothes into his arms. "That T-shirt looks like it was made for a titan."

"Thanks." He went into the bathroom to change, keeping some form of modesty. When he came out, (Y/N) had changed as well, but pushed past him and rushed to her mirror, fervently messing with her hair and applying makeup. 

He stood in the doorframe. "You know, you don't need that black stuff on your face. You look beautiful without it."

(Y/N)'s eyes widened. She could have sworn she hadn't yet applied blush to her cheeks, but it looked like she had.

She dragged her gaze to him. 

He lifted his arms in a surrender position. "Do whatever you want."

She opted for a minimal makeup look, and walked out of the bathroom, grabbing a cardigan from her closet, since it wasn't exactly sleeveless dress weather. "Ready?"

"Sure." He mumbled. 

~

"Now, this one has 128 gigabytes, so you'll have plenty of storage. If you're looking for that, I'd take this one over the 64. This phone also has our most advanced camera to date, so that's a great plus. Was there any specific color you were looking for today, sir?"