End

They were in the strange realm again. Ymir stood in front of the two. She looked concerned. 

She opened her mouth. "My time is about to run out. I've decided to spare you one last courtesy."

(Y/N) looked at Levi. His injuries were gone- he looked completely healed. Even he was astonished by that fact.

She turned her attention back to Ymir. "What is it?"

"With the last of my power, you may choose to decide which reality you want to live in again. You cannot travel between both, because my power will be gone. You have a limited time to choose."

They looked each each other.

They had spent so much time together in the world of titans, but there was still so much to explore where (Y/N) called home. They would have liked an eternity to decide, but they knew they had to choose.

It was like they could read each others' minds.

They locked eyes and nodded. 

"We'll stay." (Y/N) said. Levi slipped his hand into hers. 

"Then that is your final choice. Goodbye, Ackermans." Ymir said.

~

Sadly Levi's apparent uninjured state did not translate to reality. He's been wheel-chair ridden for years now. Despite his frustration, (Y/N) never faltered. She was the rock he always needed beside him. 

Even with all the new changes around them, like Paradis's militaristic political movements, they knew they'd be okay.

They have each other. 

The end.

~

~

~

(A/N):

Hi friends. The concept for this story was okay at first and then it really went down hill. I am not super proud of this book but I wanted to finish it for the few people who have followed along and enjoyed it. So let me know what you think!

If you liked this story but you're disappointed by the ending, let me know. Maybe I'll come back to it to fix it just for you.

See ya friends. There's more in store!

If you want an actually good fanfic of mine, read "The Good Captain." I'm very proud of it.