Chapter Three: Substitute teachers.

There are many different types of substitute teachers and it's best to learn the different types of them.

There are the subs that take their jobs way too seriously. They hate children and they add more things to the lesson. They yell at you, they do more things for the lesson and they punish kids as much as possible. They also act like they want to be teachers but don't want to deal with the responsibility.

Then there are the subs that don't give an eff about being a teacher. They let you do whatever you want, they sit around and do nothing, and they don't care if you do your work.

Then there are the cool subs. They're just like the cool teachers but their subs. They want you to do your work but don't really enforce it, they understand you, and they don't really care if you are talking to them as long as you do your work.

Then there are the subs who make fun of other students but what they say is true and that makes you laugh. They're one of the best subs and you want to have them as your actual teacher. They're a lot like the cool subs and they are the best.

That's all I know of for now and there are lots of other subs but this is where this chapter ends. Hopefully this helps you with identifying the different and and you can learn how to survive them when your teacher isn't there.