Chapter Eighteen: Transition from One Grade to the Next

If you don't know why we have summer, then you haven't heard the reasons from teachers or parents or whatever and now you will know. It's because way back in the day, we had to help out on the farm in the summer. Obviously, we don't need to do that anymore so our brain shuts down over the summer and we watch a lot of TV or travel or whatever. Getting into the next grade is so hard because our brains our not functioning yet. Especially if you are going into seventh or eighth grade because the teachers just like "Let's just have a test on what we have learned on Friday even though you just got back from summer vacation." (I may have paraphrased a little.) Let me tell you how to wake up you brain a little quicker than you might think you can do.

So, you want to wake up you brain? Well, its quite simple. All you have to do is read a book on wattpad like this one (*wink* ;) :P.) So you see this. Just read this and you'll be good. Just kidding. I don't know what to do. I can't wake up my brain even if I read books. it usually takes me about a month to wake up my brain. Sorry I can't help you. But I can probably help you a little bit. After all, I am supposed to give you advice since this is how to survive middle school.

So...ya. I don't know what to say. I'm watching superwoman right now and I lost my train of thought. Oh well...I'll try this again later. Soo... give me a few hours to get my train of thought back.

OK. So its been a few hours and I think I have my train of thought back. It might not last because I'm listening to music so wish me luck. I wonder what its like to think like a normal person. Oh well. On with the chapter.

So you want to wake up your brain as quickly as mine. I mean sometimes I can wake up in like a week but that takes a lot of work. All you have to do is think. Ya. Maybe read some stories. I don't know, don't be stupid. Ya. That seems like good advice. I'm going to leave it at that while I'm ahead.

Like I said not really in it today. I'm just going to stop now because, you know, I don't want to mess this up anymore then it already is and don't forget to vote for the chapter. Byee!!!