Chapter 10: How To Study

So I know that this is what everyone dreads and I know that it is difficult. I'm right there with ya. Its really hard for me study and this is the worst thing right behind taking the actual test. I figured that if you have to have tips to survive middle school, you need to learn how to survive studying since to escape middle school, you have to pass the tests.

Let me start with the hardest thing to do, actually start. If you are going to start, start form the beginning. If whats at the beginning is confusing, then start at the end. Either way, don't start in the middle. Your brain gets confused easily and starting at the middle is too many things for your brain to handle.

Next is distractions. I know that there are lots of distractions around everywhere so let's start with where you should go. You need to go to a place that you aren't familiar with. I suggest a library. If you don't know what that is then I am sorry for you. Anyways, then I want you to pick up your phone, hold down the power button, and turn your phone completely off. Not on vibrate, not on silent, off. This minimizes the distractions you have from your phone.

Now is staying focused. Depending on what you are studying for, you will need different things. Like math for example, you will need pencils, paper, a calculator, a ruler, etc. Just whatever you need. This will make sure that there are less interruptions from getting stuff that you need.

So, even with all of these tips, I know that none of them will really work. I know, I found them on the internet and I still couldn't do it. I guess the best advice is that you do what you think you need to do. If you are like me and too lazy to study, then don't and fail the test, or still pass because you know what you are doing. Use flash cards of use like a model or listen to podcasts. The options are limitless. Or full of limits. Full of limitmess stuff? I don't know. Whatever it is, there are plenty of options and I know you can do it...maybe. It really all depends on who you are. I'm just ganna stop while I'm ahead.

Anyways, don't mind myself. I'm so rude. So...byee.