Chapter 30: Spring Break

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. And you might notice that it says this is chapter 30 even though the last chapter was chapter 30. I'm sorry okay. I deleted a chapter that was unimportant and I had to change everything in the book. Also I'm sorry this is long overdue.

Anyways, spring break is a great time. Its a time when a lot of people go on vacation and get a tan (or burn. Depending on your skin tone) and not have school for a nice long week. Its always great but if you read my chapter about summer, you go through the same things but it happens in one week.

But spring break can be fun. Unless its like summer where your friend leaves for vacation and you stay. And don't forget how teachers love to schedule a test for the Monday or Tuesday after break. That's annoying because now you have to spend break studying. Or homework. That's rough. The way to get through those things is to wait until the last possible minute to do it, then stay up all night on Sunday or Monday, depending on when you go back to school because you stay up anyways, might as well get some work done, and finish it. Then hope that your sleep deprivedness helps you on the test.

That's all I have for this chapter. Don't forget to comment what you would like to see in future chapters and vote for this one. I'm almost at 1000 reads!!!! Keep reading so I get there and hey, why don't you share this story with your friends. Anyways, byee!!!