A Romantic Moment

Recap : Iguess, I ignited the fire within him too, which I shouldn't have because in thenext moment. He licked my navel, oh so smoothly, that a whimper escaped mymouth. He rough hands caught hold of my waist tightly. I was going deep intoecstasy. His passionate touch was electrifying my body. I got up to leave buthe held my pallu making my breath hitch. He caught me from behind and startedtrailing wet kisses on my neck....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arjun's POV : I pulled her backwards with her long pallu and wrapped both of us in it giving her no chance to escape. I held her by her delicate arms and could watch her breathe heavily. She was lost into my eyes and I was losing myself in hers. She smiled coyly and lowered her eyelids when she realized the situation we were in. Her soft cheeks turned a shade of pink. Taking me by surprise, she placed gentle kisses on the scars on my shoulder and trailed her fingers over them. She untangled herself from me and took me towards the balcony. Standing at the edge of the balcony, she hugged me from behind and leaned her head on my back. "I spent all my nights in your memories. I missed you so much, Arjun. I love you with all my heart. I don't think I can ever be completely okay with your other marriages because for me you only belong to your Yajnaseni, the fire born. Even though you had other plans, the doors in my heart will never let you escape."

I smiled at her confidence and about how right she was. Even with other people in our lives, we knew there was no one who could replace us in each other's hearts. "I don't have any such plans, Krishnaa. My soul belongs to you only," saying so I turned around to kiss her delicate nose. I picked her up and entered the small artificial pool decorated with lotus flowers. I unhooked her pallu from her shoulder and wrapped it around her hips. She closed her eyes at my touch. Meanwhile, I just kept staring at her resplendent form. She was indeed carved by the Almighty, how else could someone be so perfect? I took the sandalwood paste kept at the edge of pool, dipped two of my fingers and started massaging it on her cheeks. "Arjun, what are you doing?", she asked. "Shhhhh, Panchali." I proceeded to massage the sandalwood wood paste on the rest of the body and then hugged her closely, holding her by her waist tightly and getting the paste all over my body too. She just held me by the neck and blushed hard at my behaviour. After our bath, I picked her up and placed her on the bed. Tonight, I was going to make love to my most beloved wife after years of waiting. Her wet form always aroused me like nothing else. Before I could start, she lit one single diya reminding of the time we had made love in the cottage twelve years ago. I couldn't wait any longer and took her luscious lips in control, followed by a passionate night.

She was lying on my chest, undressed with only the anklets that I had gifted her. She looked divine. Her hair and entire body emanated a sweet smell mixed with blue lotuses and sandalwood. I couldn't wait to spend more nights by her side, giving her all the love, she missed out on. She looked content and just drifted off to sleep in my arms. I hugged her protectively while tears kept escaping my eyes. Finally, my Yajnaseni was in my arms, smiling. The troubles that I put her through seemed thousand times bigger than the solace she felt in my arms. I promised myself to provide her with all the possible happiness that I can.

Next morning, I found my beautiful wife struggling to wrap herself in a saree. As I was still sleeping, she hadn't allowed any maids to enter our chamber. "My thoughtful, Krishnaa or should I say naughty? Doesn't want anyone to disturb us, isn't it?", I teased her. She just made a face and continued struggling to tie the saree. I went to quickly have a bath and came back to see her still struggling! "So, there is one task which the Empress can't do", saying so I laughed hard. She looked beautiful with a miffed expression. Oh, how much I missed her! Suddenly, I went forward and kissed her hard. I placed frantic kisses all over her body making her moan aloud. I don't know what had gotten over me but staying away from her was getting difficult every passing moment. I was behaving like a newly wed husband but who can blame me whose wife looks like a bride everyday? "Arjun! I have so much work. I need to start my day soon or else everyone will wonder where am I? Aren't you satisfied with last night yet?," she said biting her lips, smiling coyly and looking away. "Let the kingdom know, that the Empress is busy making love with the Senapthi. The brave bowman Phalgun is wounded by the Panchal Princess, Panchali by her sidelong glances filled with only love," saying so I kissed her beautiful eyes. "Why don't you save your romance for later, Arjun, I really need to hurry now or else Mata Kunti will send for someone to look for me!", she said looking distressed. Sighing deeply, I left her from my clutches. I should control myself but how can I knowing, I missed out on so many years with my beloved. Plus I have a thousand responsibilities, how will I ever do justice to our relationship? She must have sensed my turmoil as she held my hair and kissed me deeply. "Arjun, don't worry about me so much. I will always stay happy with whatever time you manage to give me, my love. We don't have to compensate for the time we lost in a day. I understand your turmoil, I too feel like we have such limited time but trust me we will make the most out of it. I understand being the Senapathi, you'll have to go to conquer other kingdoms again, you have Subhadra also. Now Sakha Govind will soon be coming to visit us. You'll be busy. I understand it all. Just don't torture yourself with sad thoughts", she said taking me by surprise yet again. I don't know how she is so selfless. Do I really deserve her love? Despite of everything, she is keeping herself last as always. Thankyou Mahadev for gracing me with a wife just like Mata Gauri. "Panchali, I love you and will always love you the most," saying so I started helping her to tie the saree. I made her sit in front of her golden mirror and put sindoor in the parting of her hair. I took her delicate forearms and put bangles in them. One by one, I decorated my wife with all the ornaments and lastly placed a delicate diamond crown on her forward. She looked like a Goddess in her Lavender Saree. I took the kajal from her eyes and placed a kaala tikka behind her ears. "Well done, Parth. I don't look so bad today!", she teased me. "You are the most beautiful woman on this planet, Panchali and I am the luckiest man on Earth to have a place in your heart", I said expressing my love as I didn't want to keep anything within me from now onwards. She thanked and touched my feet as tradition. I stopped her and kissed her forehead. Together we headed to the mandir to offer our prayers and soon we got engulfed in our day's responsibilies..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : That was my attempt at writing a romantic chapter for our dear ArDi. Do tell me if you liked it and share the feedback. Please vote, comment and share the story with more ArDi fans!

Also, this happens to be the 10th Chapter of our story so yayyy!