SEEDS OF LOVE

Recap : It was as if his eyes were telling me that he would always keep his promise of coming back to me no matter wherever he wandered.

Arjun's POV :

Panchali and I were still lounging in the garden of our guest chamber as Madhav and Satya had retreated on the pretext of sleep but I knew they wanted to give us some privacy. Panchali was lazily lying on the grass staring at the moon. She was fidgeting with the ring in her hand. Well, Madhav's gesture was overwhelming for me too. Throughout the day, I was feeling the consequences of separation from Panchali. Being surrounded by all our children, I couldn't help but think of our own child. The exile not only was the cause of distance between us but also it had delayed the existence of my child begotten by Panchali. Her teary eyes in the dining hall today made me realise her deep pain. Both of us craved to hold our own creation. Thinking about our child, a smile crept on my face.

I approached my wife whose beauty was making it difficult to keep my hands to myself. I plucked a few rose petals and showered them on her. She just giggled catching some of them before they touched her tender skin.

"What was that for Arjun?" Panchali asked while turning on her stomach and exposing her smooth back and slender waist. The hollows of her spine were calling out my name but I decided to tease her. I extended my hand to open the string of her blouse and exposed whatever little skin was being hidden underneath. I sucked tenderly on the curves of her back and she just smiled.

"A Goddess like you only deserves to be worshipped by flowers, doesn't she?" I whispered and she again turned around lying on her back to much of my dismay, blocking the view of her beautiful back. But nonetheless, her pallu was doing the bare minimum to cover her delicate navel and deep bosom. She covered her face to hide her blush. The melodious noise of her bangles was music to my ears. I went up to her face, lying beside her on my stomach and bit her earlobe.

"How do you think our child will look like?", I questioned her while gazing deep into her beautiful lotus shaped eyes. She smiled knowingly, aware of my sensual intentions then to my surprise she caught hold of my neck and turned around to lie on my back. She gets so fiery in our romantic moments. I love her passionate side. I was waiting for her answer eagerly. While kissing my cheek, she spoke, "Obviously, our child will look like me. Shouldn't our child have the best features?" she chuckled mocking me.

"Are you saying, my features are not nice, Panchali?" I asked her with mock anger.

"Yes, Arjun, I meant just that!" She whispered in my ears arousing me. I turned around swiftly and took her beneath me. Her eyes widened at the sudden movement and she playfully hit my chest. I smirked as now she was trapped underneath me.

"Parth, is this how you treat the soon to be mother of your children?", she asked me while trying to free herself from beneath me. However, she was trapped as both my hands were supporting my body off the ground.

"Oh, I was just thinking about a child but now my beautiful Goddess wants many children! And if you command then I can treat you in a way whose result will only give you pleasure", I said smirking yet dripping with passion unable to control myself. She was testing my control like always. Her eyes were glowing with happiness and her soft cheeks were a tinge of red. The strands of her curly hair were playing on her forehead. Her huge luscious lips were testing my patience when she bit them oh so lightly. My gaze shifted at her heaving bosom which hid the treasures I was dying to explore. Her stomach was the colour of caramel and my tongue was craving to taste the nectar of her navel. Her saree was loosely held by her curvaceous hips and I wanted nothing more but to take it off. I was drooling over my beautiful, beloved wife shamelessly while she kept gazing back at me with the same passion.

Panchali's POV :

I was trapped between his strong, muscular arms and his well-built lean body. I could see his deep eyes travelling all across my body and I was aware of the passion he was feeling which was no less than what I was feeling. I was damp by his mere gaze. His curly hair was framing his handsome face perfectly. The stubble on his well-formed jaw was making me curl from within. I wanted nothing more but to feel his roughness on my skin. Unable to control my pacing mind filled with sultry thoughts, I bit my lips. However, my action only ignited him further. His chiselled chest was heaving up and down, synchronous with mine and the abs on his lean stomach were calling me.

"I can't bear this sweet torture anymore, Arjun. What are you waiting for?" I said desperately and at that his soft lips formed a smile. Was he really waiting for my permission? Why does he try to be a gentleman even in these passionate times? I knitted my eyebrows and he wasted no more time. He plunged down to take control of my lips and we kissed like there was no tomorrow. I wrapped my legs around him while his hands travelled my body. In the next moment, he took off my blouse, which I know he was desperately waiting to do so and plunged down deeper to give me ecstasy. He explored my body with his passionate, raw kisses and left marks of his love all over me. I was experiencing pleasure like never before. I knew this consummation was meant more for the arrival of our offspring and it made it all the more special. There was no way to control his desire. He picked me up and took me inside the chamber and we continued making love until both of us experienced pure bliss.

It was the second quarter of night and both of us were unable to sleep. I kept my hand on his chest and observed his breathing. "Don't tempt me more, Yagyaseni" he said with a smirk making me blush. "Enough for today, Arjun, your wife needs rest." I said and he just took me in his arms and kept his face in the crook of my neck. I cannot wait to see you glowing with motherhood. I cannot wait to fulfil all your wishes during that journey. I missed those days but now I'm with you. I'll do everything to keep you happy, my love. I love you" Arjun said with sincerity. "I know, Arjun, I too am waiting for the fruit of the seeds of love we sowed tonight! I love you", saying so I kissed my romantic husband and drifted off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Kind of a fiery chapter for our forbidden lovers. Thoughts? Please try to comment and vote!! :) Much Love.