Chapter 1

2004

Harry POV
   Huhh!!! So I am Harry. Prince of England. Spare to the heir. Henry Albert Charles David. People call me Prince Harry. And yesss I am known to have pretty much issues with me. The drugs scandal remember.. Haha. Well I know I know it's not funny and yeah I did some pretty scandalous things too but one visit to the rehab centre, I knew the consequences and I realised that that experiment of mine is a disaster.

Well that was before 3 years. Now I am on my break year. Thus I decided to go somewhere to away from this loud sound of London. I went to a small country called Lesotho. The actual reason why I decided going there because I was so frustrated with the Papparazis in London. I can't stand them. After every click and shutter I remember that unfaithful night in 1997. They caused my mummy's accident. She was very much alive in the back seat. Still they didn't save her. Rather they were busy taking photos of her dying. She could have been saved. They have made fun out of my parent's divorce. William and I were kids when did that happened and we accepted that because we knew this would happen but media made it worse and even now it's making more worse by constantly scrutinizing. They keep a tab on our each doing. I always say William that he will be the king and he has to lead a certain life but it's not same for me. I will not be the king. I am the spare so I am pretty open to everything. But by doing whatever I want, I embarrass my family and papa, of which I am highly ashamed of.

I am here at Lesotho to continue to work for the people and cause for which my mother used to work for. For people and children suffering with AIDS. It's a small country and I love it here. It has normalcy. No one treats me like a Royal and I have a very good friend Mutsu. He is just adorable. But sadly is an orphan as he lost both his parents because of AIDS.

Well, I have one more special friend here. My Alice.... Oopps did I just say My?
Haha yes!! She is my best friend. She is also from London and is currently in her GAP year like me. And we share a share passion to help these people. I like the time that I spend with her. She calls me "Gingery" Or sometimes "Haz". I love it when he calls that. I think I am falling for her. Her eyes, her black hairs, her sweet voice, her behaviour with children is amazing. But I am afraid to tell her. What if she rejects me  ? What if she accepts me and still the media makes her life impossible  ? But still I like her more than a friend