Chapter 4

The next morning, Harry came and knocked Alice's door.

Harry: Babe common now open the door. We got to leave now.

Alice opened the door fully ready wearing jeans and top and looking cute but with a smirk.

Alice puts her arms around his neck " Babe? So my darling boyfriend has a new sweet romantic nickname for me now? "

Harry" Well if you want I can call you minx all day but that won't look nice in front of Seeiso and all others" Said with a smirk.

Alice throws her head back and laughs. "Such a crack you are" She says. "I know you love me for that" Says Harry. "Yes" says Alice and they both share a sweet small kiss.

They both leave Lesotho.

Then after, they started meeting but secretly which was difficult but still they managed. Even they had not said anything to their families. Whenever they met, they did it under the pretext of being friends. Only one of Harry's protection officer knew about them who guarded them whenever they met otherwise no one.

One day Harry was in his room watching photographs of his and Alice when William barged in.

Will:  Hazza common let's go...
When Harry hurriedly hide the photograph.

Harry: umm hii Will!! Did you say something?

Will:  Woh am I missing something ginger? Are you hiding something brother  ?

Harry: well umm...

Will:  Come on Hazza you know you know you can't hide me anything. Just speak up you idiot.

Harry:  mmm okay. I am saying but you can't say it to anybody. It's a bro secret okay!!

Will: you man just say it already...

Harry:  okay I have someone in my life. A special one. I mean I have a girlfriend. Her name is Alice and this is her photograph.

Harry shows him the picture.

William:  Wow she is really pretty. Had I not been taken, I would have surely fallen for her. How did you both meet  ?

Harry:  At Lesotho. She was also there for her gap year.

William:  you silly boy you had hidden her since around a month now.

Harry:  Oh you are the one to talk. You had hidden the world about Kate for like 2 years and for about 1 year to me.

William:  Hey I was at hostel. We didn't see each other much.

Harry:  Well whatever Older Brother.

William:  So when am I meeting your girl  ?

Harry:  whenever you say. I will ask her too.

Wil: what are you doing today  ? Let's go on a double date. Kate is coming too.

Harry: Okay but I don't want her to come in front of media so soon. What if she can't handle it  ? So no public place okay.

William:  Well we can do one thing. We can call her here at Clarence House. Even Pa is out for tour. So no one is basically here and lets call for Kate and Alice both.

Harry: That's a good idea. Let me call Alice.

William:  Great I am calling Kate.

After few minutes.

Harry gets a call

Alice: Harry I am inside the gate but I am confused. Where shall I go  ? I am lost.

Harry laughs and says "Sweetheart you are not lost. It's just that you are not getting the way. Wait I am coming outside."

Harry comes outside.

Alice: Thank God you came. This place is so big and confusing.

Harry smiles seeing his lifeline and hugs her. She hugs him back and pecks his lips.

Harry:  Let's go inside.

Alice:  Wait. Do I need to curtsey to your brother? And how do I greet him? I mean he is future king after all.

Harry decided in his mind to play with her a little and smirked inward.

Harry:  oh of course yes. Refer him as Your Royal Highness Prince William and do curtsey. Even I bow to him.

Alice:  ohh okay now I am nervous. Hope it goes well.

They both go inside.

William and Kate are already seeting keenly waiting for the girl who managed to steal Harry's heart.

Alice comes and does curtsey and greets "Good evening Your Royal highness"

William: ahh what Alice. What are you doing  ?  Why are you curtseying me ? Please call me William or Will like Harry does. I am just like your brother.

Harry broke into laughter after watching this. All understood it was his naughtiness.

Kate:  oh my God Alice look at you. Harry you did real wrong. Who does that  ? I mean look at her. She is so afraid. Alice honey just chill. See William as a friend and a brother of course.

Alice eyes Harry and says " Ohh Henry you are so gone"

Harry: sorry love.

William: Okay let's go inside.

Later they go and make Alice really comfortable. They made her see the whole palace, they made dinners themselves, they went to see a movie. When the movie got over, William and Kate went to their room and Harry and Alice went to theirs.

Alice:  hmm so this is your room?
Harry: you like it  ?

Alice: yes. It's so big and beautiful. So traditional yet so upto date. I now have a doubt that how could you sleep at that small bedroom in Lesotho  ?

Harry:  ohh I am so dedicated that room size didn't matter. In fact I loved it there.

Alice sees photographs of his whole family over there.

Alice:  your family really bonds so nicely. I love it.

Harry cups her face and says " These are photos Alice. They can be deceptive"

Alice sees Harry a bit sad. She keeps her lips on his and kisses him and says" Don't worry now whatever it is, I will be with you. We will face it together "