Chapter 16

8th April, 2005

It was the day before Charles-Camilla wedding. He decided to spend the whole day with his sons. He knew he would have a new addition to the family but he wanted to enjoy with his sons that day.

Harry and William were anxious as to why their father wants to spend a whole day with then that to the day before his wedding. Their girlfriends told them to go with the flow and that may be he wants some father-son time. They both went to Charles' office and knocked the door.

Charles: Come in.

Harry, William: Pa

They kiss each other on cheek and sit on the sofa.

Will: Any specific reason Pa why you wanted us to see?

Charles: Well my Darling boys, tomorrow is the start of a new life for me. I just want to spend time with you both. Just we three.

Harry: That's great Pa! But where is Camilla?

Charles: Oh she is with her children and he father. Now can we go, we have a day planned ahead.

He leaves ahead. Harry and William give a surprise look to each other and leave behind him.

Firstly, they went to Kensington Palace. The place where they were growing up. It is the same as apartment where they both grew up when Diana was alive.

Harry: Pa why are we here?
William: Yeah Pa. Suddenly after 8 years?

Charles: Yes because this is the place, I got you both.And I wanted to start today's day by reliving the memories here. First, let's go to the kitchen. Because I am hungry.

They both chuckle and go to the kitchen.

William: Uhm hm Pa, Do you even know how to cook?

Charles: Well I can try and I have this cookbook.
He grins.

Harry: Ya ya okay don't worry. I know how to cook.

William & Charles: You do?

Harry: Ya. Al keeps a lots of Cookbook. She loves cooking. I learnt from her. I don't know much but ya simple breakfast I can do. Like Bacon, sausage and bread with egg and ya also tea. Let's see what ingredients do we have here.

They search for the ingredients. Charles had already asked for the ingredients to be stored.

Harry: Wow Pa you have everything sorted but may be we don't need so much.

William: Let me help. I got some knowledge of cooking from university.

Harry: Who taught you? Your babykins?

William: Well, I tried  to impress her with cooking. But it turned out that, I burnt them all.

Harry and Charles laugh.

Charles: And she is girlfriend now?

William: Well I may not be a good cook but I am good comedian and it is one of her prime condition for being a boyfriend so it all worked out.

Harry: Oh yeah, you and funny? Then what am I? Pumpkin?

William: No ginger.

Harry rolls his eyes.

Charles: Okay now back to breakfast. You both cook, I will see and learn.

After they make breakfast, they eat together reminiscing all good memories including the ones when their mother was there.

They then went to William and Harry's for lunch. Yet they ordered Charles's favorite food. William and Harry have been going to restaurants since they were young but Charles, it was like he could count in his fingers the times he had gone to any restaurant. Earlier while dating Diana, she used to take him forcibly and after marriage to her once or twice. But after that, he never went. Today he decided to do it according to his sons.