Chapter 14

In the evening, they all go to Boujis. Alice was nervous because all the people she was going to meet was either having a Title or was a socialite. She was constantly fidgeting with her fingers and nervousness was well masked by her fake smile.

Harry: Babe what happened? Your hands are so cold. Are you okay?

Alice: I am nervous Harry. They are all so rich and sophisticated. What if I cannot get along  ?

Kate: Believe me Al, when I first met them, I had my own apprehensions but they are very nice and cool people. Just be yourself. And if Will likes you and you are Harry's girlfriend then obviously they all will like you.

Alice comes closer to Kate and speaks slowly in her ears, "William likes me right? I mean does he think I am good enough for his brother?"

Kate laughs and says, " He is happy with whoever makes his baby brother happy Al. And moreover not only Will but also Charles and Camilla like you."

Alice grins: Really?

Kate: yeah Will was saying that the last today after lunch, they were praising you and are happy to have you in Harry's life.

William: Some girl's talk going on?

Kate: No no she is just a bit conscious. Remember how I was before meeting them all?

Will: Yeah that's true. Al you will be. They are great.

They all enter and find all of them with their respective partners.

Harry and William hug and meet their friends so does Kate.

Skippy: Hey Harry, introduce us to your girl.

Harry: oh yes, Al these are our close knit friends, Guy and his girlfriend Lizze, Tom and his girl Lara, Thomas and his girlfriend Lucy, Charlie and his girlfriend Daisy and Jake and his girlfriend Zoe. And guys this is my girl Alice.

They all gladly wish Alice. Alice wishes them back with that same glee. But inside she was still little nervous.

Jake: Here is the girl who has captivated our Prince's heart.

Alice turns red with embarrassment.

Kate: Common guys she is already nervous. Don't embarrass her more. Let's go and enjoy.

They all go and sit in their regular seat. Kate made Alice feel comfortable. The girls were pretty much normal with her so were the guys. After a drinks or two, and talking to them all she became comfortable with them. She found out that, they all had some common interests and are very normal. She was conversing easily with them. Harry was somehow very happy that his girl is getting along with people close to him.

As the night goes on, they all dance and drink and by 2 am, they leave the club. Thankfully, there were no paparazzi that day outside club. Harry went with Alice to her house.

They both reach at Alice's house. Inside they go and change into comfortable clothes and hop on to bed.

Harry was gently stroking Alice's hairs with one hand and her thighs with another. She cuddled up with Harry and was telling him about all the stuffs she talked with the girls and the guys and was happily saying how much she loved him and was excited to learn that they all like her too.

Harry: So did you like meeting my friends?

Alice: Of course Harry. And also they are my friends now you see. Did they really like me?

Harry: Of course they did love. In fact Jake told me that you are the best decision that I have ever taken.

Alice: That's so sweet of him right?

Harry: Yeah for sure. Now we must sleep because tomorrow it's going to be a long day for us.

Alice: Why?

Harry: That is a surprise. But we will be going somewhere so the day is going to be long.

Alice: Any special place? Oh my God it's not your Granny right?

Harry: What! of course not. My Granny, not so soon. But surely one day. But tomorrow is not the day.

Alice hugs him tighter.

Alice: Thank God. Okay let's sleep now.

They both get their happy slumber.