Chapter 11

They reached inside the mansion compound. The security guards wish them good morning and went to escort them to the door.

Matt: Alice who will ring the bell?
Alice: Why are you asking me? You do
Matt: What are you mad? I came just because you wanted okay. Do not expect me to ring the bell and be on their faces and smile and say Hi papa and Hi mummy.

Harry: Guys stop being kids. Okay I am doing it.

Alice: Do it and stick to the walls and hide. No need of showing your Princely face in front of them.

Harry rolls his eyes and rings the doorbell.

A man in grey suit opens the door.

"Ohh my goodness me. Look who has come. My favorites. Come Matt, come Alice and let me see there is also another beautiful girl here, Ms. Emma how are you? "

"Oh, I am well Richard. Thank you

" Uhm well where are the doctors?"

"Yeah Richard we just want to see them for few minutes and we will leave. Alice has something to say them. "

"Don't be silly kids. They are your parents. "

"Richard please just call them and yeah before them please meet a special person. Haz come out."

"Oh ho ho the younger favorite one of the country. Prince Harry welcome welcome. Are you her friend? Or precisely boyfriend? "

"Hello Mr. Richard. I think you are the only person who met me like a normal person with no curses and falling lasagna. Very unlike to what happened today morning. "

Matt Emma and Alice laugh at the mention of their reaction.

"And yes, I am Alice's boyfriend."

"You are what now?" Came a sound.

"Great now the show starts. " Murmurs Matt

All look towards the stairs to see Dr. Jason Hanbury and Dr. Mila Hanbury coming down.

"You heard it right. He is my boyfriend. Now no need of making a huge fuss. I have something to talk to you and it's very important.

" Well we will talk let us first meet the Prince. Hello Your Royal highness" Said Jason.

"Please call me Harry. "

"Ohh Harry. You are such a nice boy. Our daughter is lucky. Hope she is becoming a princess soon."

" Ohh please, we have been dating like for seven months and you are talking of marriage. Even if he would have been a sweeper, I would have loved him. And suddenly you are remembering that you have  a daughter? Anyways, your son and his girlfriend have also come."

"Matt you again brought this trash home. That too with the Prince itself. Learn something from your sister. She got a Prince and you got this garbage."

Emma teared hearing Dr. Mila and held Matt's hand.

"Mrs. Hanbury by saying that statement you are not only thrashing a girl like Emma but also indirectly mentioned your own daughter as a selfish money minded girl who is only with me just because I am a Prince. Moreover, Emma is a sweet girl and now is our friend so just shut up will you!? "

"Please, Harry don't get angry on my wife and break up with my daughter. But you don't know these poor people. Her father was gardener in our house and this girl made our boy to fall in love and took her away. But our daughter is from a well to do family. And she is good to be a princess. "

" Just stop you both will you. Haz, this is the reason I never wanted you to meet them. They are so evil. Just listen to their talks. And you two know what it was all he wanted to tell you everything, otherwise, I have no interest in sharing an iota of my life with you both."

"They would never change Harry. They insult my Emma whenever they get the chance. That's why we live like orphans even after having parents."

"And yes there is more important thing, I want to say. Tomorrow, it will be Harry and I's first public appearance. The media would know and could trace you. Do not, I repeat do not indulge with those media. Because I know you could do anything for publicity. But I dare you don't do anything. "

"Ohh dear, just think, how much publicity will our hospital get as Prince Harry's girlfriend's parents' hospital. "

Alice now looks them and smirks

"Ohh really Papa, you know which secret, I have, and what will happen of it will be out. You talk any bullshit out there, and here you two will be doomed, I will make sure of that. You know I am your blood afterall. I know how to handle things. So, better shut your mouth. "

Jason and mila look with a angry look towards her because they know what is she capable of.

They all live the mansion.

In the car,

"Al, I am so sorry, I persuaded you and you three had to hear them."

"Babe it's not your fault at all. They are horrible people. Did you just look how they behaved with Emma? It's disgusting. "

"Hmm. By the way, on what basis did you threaten them? "

Alice smirks again, "it's a Hanbury family secret. I will tell you someday but not today. "

Harry smirks at his girlfriend and says Okay.

They return to Matt's house, when Harry got  a call from Charles.

"Uhh Babe, Pa called William and I. He has something important to discuss. So, I am leaving. We will meet tomorrow okay. Don't be late and contact Kate on when and how to come. Just accompany her. "

"Don't worry babe, I will. "

They both peck each other and he goes.

At Clarence House,

Charles, William and Camilla were seating.

Harry came.

"Hello everybody. Wow whole family. Is everything alright? I am not in trouble right? "

"My boy, come here and seat. Camilla and I have something special to announce. "

"Ohh Yes Pa tell now Harry is also here. "

"We both are getting married on 9th April 2005."