Chapter 15

Alice: Harry, will you please tell me where are we going?

Harry: Patience love

Alice: You woke me at 4 in the morning and I slept just at 1 in the morning all thanks to your actions.

Harry:  So, are you saying my oh so sexy actions kept you from sleeping?

Alice puts her arms around Harry's neck and says, "Well I have such a hot ginger boyfriend with an extremely hot stamina and I love that you see. But waking me at 4am to go somewhere, then it better be some important place otherwise he is going to sleep on couch for next 3 weeks."

Harry: Common Al. Don't do this. Besides its a very important place.

Alice: Wherever it is better be an important place

Harry: Okay let's go now.

After a drive for two hours they reach at a place. It was like a posh area with a big house and a gate.

Harry stops the car near the gate and downs his window.  They security on seeing him opens the gate and they reach near the entrance. He gets out and opens the door for Alice and escorts her out.

Alice: Wow Harry, don't tell me this is another palace. But wait, I haven't heard about it. Is it a secret place?

Harry: Come and see yourself.

He goes inside, the workers there wish him and her.

"Welcome young man"

Harry: Hello Uncle Charles

C. Spencer: Hello Harry. Looks like you have a companion today. May you introduce her to me

Harry: Oh yes, Uncle this is Alice my girlfriend and Alice he is Uncle Charles my mother's brother.

Alice: oh of course Sir, I know you. Nice to meet you.

C. Spencer: Hello Alice. Just call me Uncle or Charles dear just like Will, Cath and Harry.

Alice: Okay Uncle

"Look who we have here"

Harry: Caroline hi

Caroline: Hi Harry, how have you been? And is this darling Alice.

Alice: Hello Maam. Nice to meet you.

Caroline: Just call me Caroline dear. Nice to meet you too.

C. Spencer: So, why do we owe this visit for?

Harry holds Alice's hand says, "I want Alice to meet mummy. "

C. Spencer smiles and gives him the key of the private entrance.

Alice was emotional. She held his hands firmly and went with him.

Harry: Hi mummy. How have you been? Good inside?

Alice chuckles.

Harry: I have been doing well. I am eating well as well. And yeah I am trying to leave Cigarette as well. But it's little difficult for me you see. By the way meet Alice. She is my girlfriend.

Alice holds his arms and puts her head on his shoulders.

Alice: Hello Diana. Nice to meet you.

A drop of tear falls on Alice's hands. She looks towards Harry and sees him crying.

She makes her to sit on the floor and sits beside him.

Harry: It was just 15 days left for my 13th birthday. She promised me that she would give me the craziest cake ever on being a teenager. But she couldn't. She told me that if I behaved in school, then she would buy me a Fallout game. But she couldn't. She just went away. I just wish, she would not have gone to Paris that time. I wish she could not have been here today. You know she would have been very happy to meet Cath and you. She always wanted to meet our girlfriends. She use to tease us to have someone soon. And now when we have you both then she is gone. She is just gone.

He cries. Alice hugs him tightly and allows him to let his emotions flow.

Alice: She is so proud of you both Harry. The way you both have evolved and have been there for each other. She is watching from above and is loving you. I would have loved to meet her. But you know, after seeing you, I am pretty sure we both would have bonded. Don't cry Harry because your mummy is always with us.

Harry: I know Al. She is so important to me and so do you. That's why I wanted you both to meet. She will always be with us in our journey.

Alice: I know Harry.

They both spend some more time there and leave for her home.

Seeing Harry's mood a little bit sad, Alice decided to cheer him up.

Alice: Haz I have a surprise for you

Harry: What?

Alice: wait and watch

Harry: okay

Alice starts a seductive music. She goes in front of him and dims the light.

She starts with opening her shirt. She was dancing seductively in only in her bra and shorts. Harry smiled watching her. She sat on him facing him and placed kisses all over.

Harry chuckled watching her.

Harry: so what have I done to owe this pleasure miss?

Alice: Because your hot girlfriend is feeling horny.

Harry:  I know you are doing this because I am sad. But I will be fine

Alice: Harry, she is your mum. There is nothing wrong in feeling sad about her passing away. I still remember the day, when I saw you and William walking behind your mum's coffin. It would have been nit easy for anyone. So, if you want a shoulder to cry on, then I am always there babe. You are never alone.

Harry: you know I love you Al.

Alice: I love you too Harry.

Harry: So, let's continue whatever we were doing. Saying that he carries her to bedroom.