Chapter 12

"Getting married? In like 6 months? "

"Are you guys even engaged? I mean Granny gave permission?"

"Yeah it is going to be a civil ceremony and then a service at the Church."

Both the boys were stunned for a moment and then William spoke,

"Congratulations Pa, congratulations Camilla. We both are so excited for this aren't we Harry? "

"Yea... Yeah we are. I mean you both make each other happy. What else would we want? We are so happy for you. "

"William, Harry I am here only as your father's wife and I would never take your mother's place. She was a remarkable lady and I can never be her. So, I have decided I will never take the Princess of Wales title and I have communicated that to the institution. But yes I want to be your friend and have a good warm relationship with you, not your mother."

William and Harry were touched by her words. They both were teary eyed and hugged her.

"William and I are so happy that you are in our father's life. You know you both should have been together since very first. "

"Well then there would be no you and your brother, and the would have been a very less good place."

They both then hug Charles.

"Congrats Pa! By the way who is your best man? Harry or I? "

"Well William Harry you both are special to us. So, I want William to be the best man and you be the usher. Are you both okay with it? "

"Uhh okay then remember Will whenever you get married, I am going to be the best man."

"Okay then what about at your wedding Harry? "

"As you know by my wedding, Pa would be little bit more old, I am booking you as my best man. Is that okay big brother?"

"Okay little brother."

"Camilla show Harry and I the ring now please. "

"Ohh yes"

After their talk, they all have lunch and Camilla leaves to see her children.

Harry is in his room and seeing his childhood pictures with his mummy, papa and William.

Someone knocks the door.

"Ya come in."

"Hey, Harry busy doing something? "

"Yeah just going through some old photo albums. We were enjoying so much isn't it?"

"Yes show me. Ohh these are the Disney World times. Remember, you went on Space Mountain like what 14 times? We also splashed so much water."

"I remember. And you remember we wanted to go Bungee jumping. But mummy didn't allow us? "

"Yes, and her younger son's face had then become pumpkin for the whole day. And look here the Austria skiing trip."

"Yeah, I so badly wanted to go fast and not follow the instructors that.. "

"That you fell down into the snow with legs up and flowers literally on you. Mom Paul and Ken had to pull you out. But I must say you looked to so cute and red. "

"Ohh please Will, I know you are teasing me."

"Of course I am Harry. " They both laugh.

"Um Will just before the interview that mummy gave aired, she talked to you. What did she say? You never told me that."

"Well, I was very angry on her for doing that interview. But she made me understand why Pa and she were taking those steps. I was real angry on her. But still, I chose to support her. It was because neither of them were happy in that marriage and.. "

"Pa was cheating on her. Right Will?"

William nods his head.

"Do you think our life would have be better and different if they both would have been still married? "

"Different yes, better no. Even if they would have been stayed married, they would have fought and there would have been elements of betrayal which would have increased. It would have left us more scars right?"

"Uhm. But I wish she would have been alive atleast."

"Then it would have been a better life."

"Yeah. She must not have gone to Paris again."

"Well, how's everything with Alice?"

"Yeah, today I just met her family. Do you know her parents live at Berkshire."

"Really, that's nice. I mean may be Mike and Carole know her parents."

"Oh no they are so disaster. I mean they abandoned Alice's brother Matt because he is in a serious relationship with their Gardener's daughter. And they wanted to exploit Alice's relationship with me. Now though Alice told them to not get too involved with media. "

"Oh my God. She is such a pretty sweet girl. Never thought she would have such parents. Well they wouldn't create any problem right?"

"Ohh don't worry. Alice used her special family tactic to shut their mouth. But her brother and his girlfriend and also her granny who stays with them, they are really very sweet. I can't wait introduce you to them. "

"Ohh yes. Harry, I am so happy that finally you are happy. And as you are with someone like Alice, who I think is so perfect, I want to say you something that mummy said that day to me. It's like if you meet someone whom you love, just hang on to her. Just love her, protect her and cherish her. So, I am also saying Harry just hang on to her. She is a keeper. That day how she stood up for you to Pa and the way she was afraid after watching you that night in the nightmare. I just know that she is a keeper."

"I am glad brother that you like her for me. "

"Okay now I need to leave. I have got some best man duties now. "

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS OF WALES!!!!