Chapter 6

The next morning came pretty soon. But for Alice and Kate it was a thorough new experience. They couldn't digest the fact that the ever so fun-loving Harry had been keeping so much inside of his heart.
Kate woke up to see Alice not in her side. She went outside to see a sobbing Alice in the sofa outside.

Kate goes to her and sits beside her.

Kate: Oh dear you have been crying the night along. Please don't do it to yourself.

Alice: It's not about me Kate. It's about Harry. Since morning he is behaving weird. In the morning when I saw him, he was awake. I tried to talk to him but he just went away. And not only that, for the first time ever he has raised his voice on me.

Kate: Alice I think he is disturbed a lot just give him time.

Alice: I know Kate. It's just that I am so tensed. He doesn't share anything and now when I want to talk and lessen his burden he is just out. But still I will give him time and yes I am going back home. I don't know if I could face him today so.

Kate: Yeah I will also leave lets go I will drop you.

They both go back to their houses.

The day passed quickly and its already midnight.

Alice was sleeping when she heard continuous ring of the doorbell.

She goes and peeps through the peephole. She saw the person and immediately opened the door to see a drunk Harry at her door. He couldn't stand straight and fell on Alice.

Alice takes him inside and makes him to lie on bed.

Alice:  Harry what's wrong with you ?

Harry:  See.. To..tomorrow.
And Harry gets drifted to sleep.

Alice kisses his forehead and sleeps in sitting position beside Harry.

The next morning Alice wakes up to vomit sound coming from the bathroom. She sees beside to see Harry not there and immediately realises that he is awake.

Harry comes out of the bathroom. His white face is just flushed. The spark that once used to make Alice's heart beat was vanished. The smile in his lips were no where to be seen and his eyes were red which meant he was crying since a long time. Perhaps since last evening.

Harry: Alice can I get something for my headache  ?

Alice:  Sure Hon just sit here I will be back with egg yolk.

Alice prepares the egg yolk drink and comes back and gives it to Harry.

Harry drinks it and goes to clean up his mouth.

Alice waits for him to come back with a hope that atleast today he will open up.
Harry comes back and sits beside her.

Harry:  Al I am really sorry for yesterday. I behaved so badly with you and just went away for the whole day.

Alice cups his face and says "Hey hey it's  okay Hon. Do you want to speak about  what happened the other night  ?"

Harry gives a sigh.

Harry: I will but I want to make up for yesterday. So let's go for breakfast somewhere else at special place and then we will spend the entire day together and then I will say.

Alice: But then our little secret will be out. Are you ready for it ?
Harry: Al I have decided now. No more cat and mouse. I want to make things public with you. I want people to know that you are my amazing girlfriend. But only if you are okay with it. I don't want to force you into anything.

Alice smiles and peck him and says " You know what I will just get ready and come. You too change and then we will go "

Alice then leaves to change as well as Harry.

They both go and enjoy eat and have fun just like two normal 19 and 20 years old lovers. Laughing eating and enjoying their time. People obviously were shocked. Some were happy, some were jealous, some were just delighted that their coolest prince is having someone special in his life. They both just looked adorable together. Also piece of eye candy to paparazzi but they least bothered.

While eating, they saw the newspaper headlines.
"PRINCE HARRY HITS PHOTOGRAPHER."
"PRINCE HARRY IN NIGHTCLUB SCUFFLE. "
"A VERY DRUNK PRINCE HARRY SLAMS PHOTOGRAPHER."

Alice:  uh ohh Harry you are in a trouble.
Harry just received a call from Charles.
He talks with him and comes back.

Harry: Alice Pa called. He is asking for me.

Alice:  Okay so go and sort it out Tiger!! All the best.

Harry: Al he is also asking for you.

Alice gets into shock.

Alice: Ah what!!! The Prince of Wales wants to meet me. Oh my God Harry I am freaking out.

Harry laughs.

Harry: Honey I am in for trouble and you are freaking.

Alice: He is your Father but for me, a commoner is The Prince of Wales.

Harry:  He is very sweet to his son's girlfriends. He won't take out my anger on you promise. Let's go.

Alice:  okay let's go.

Harry:  Yeah let's meet Pa!!!!