Chapter 17

7th May, 2005

This was the day before Harry joining Sandhurst Military Academy. He decided to spend the day with his family, including Alice. He had already met with his friends earlier so he decided to spend his day meeting his whole family. He first went to meet his grandparents.

Butler " Your Majesty, Your Royal Highnes, His Royal Highness, Prince Harry is here"

Harry enters their room.

Queen: Harry, come here.

Philip: My boy, come join us here.

Harry bows to them both and gives them kisses on their cheek.

They all sit down for morning tea in the garden.

Philip: So, a deployement. How are you feeling?

Harry: Nervous, excited, happy, a whole combination.

Philip: Well you are going to join army do you expect frontline actions  ?

Harry: Grandpa, I wouldn't have drag my sorry arse to Sandhurst if I had been said no to frontline actions.

Queen: Language Henry!!

Harry: oops sorry Your Majesty!!

Philip: Lilibet!! Let the boy be. He will be joining army now. He would be more wild with coming time.

Harry: Yes boss

They all laugh

Queen: So, what about this girl we are hearing Harry. Alice is her name right ? That Hanbury girl.

Harry grins.

Harry: Yes Granny, my girlfriend, Alice.

Philip: Look at his smile Lilibet. Harry, I am so happy for you.

Queen: Smiling and being happy is not always same Philip. Harry, darling are you really happy? Is she good for you?

Harry: She is good Granny, she is very good. It's too soon to say if we see a future together, but she is nice person to be with.

Queen smiles.

Philip: Cabbage, do you still think that our boy is not happy enough? Just look how happily he is talking about her.

Harry blushes.

Philip: Oh he is blushing now.

Queen: I am glad you are happy Harry. Just don't go back to earlier state.

Harry: I will try Granny. Definitely, no drugs again. But I need my time too. I can't be just a goody prince all the time. I want to live my life.

Philip: Lilibet, now let the young man go. By the way Harry, what will your girl do now?

Harry:  Oh she is in Cambridge Grandpa. She is completing her graduation in Social Service.

Philip: Great a Cambridge graduate in the family. Well done.

Harry: We have been dating only for one year now.

Philip:  Who knows the future Son?

Harry:  Okay I got to go now. Pa, Camilla and William are waiting.

Queen : And Alice?
The Queen loves teasing her grandchildren

Harry:  Granny!!!

Queen: okay okay go.

At Clarence House

Harry: Wow, the smell is so amazing. What is for lunch today?

William: You won't believe, today Pa is cooking.

Harry: What the...

Camilla: Henry

Harry: Ya okay fine.

Camilla: yes so, your father is going to give you a farewell dinner.

Harry:  Look Wills I always said Pa loves me more. Has he ever done this for you?

William: No, never. But I just hope the food turns out to be okay. Remember Harry, the day before his wedding?

Harry and William laugh.

Camilla: Hey what happened?

Harry:  It's a whole new story Camilla. One day at a time.

Charles comes out wearing an aphron and holding a spatula, "Well this time it's not the case, because I am getting helpnfrom two special assistants. Girls please come out. "

"Here we are Sir".

They were Kate and Alice.

Harry and William go and hug their girlfriends.

Harry: Now I can expect some good food.

All laugh.

Charles, Kate and Alice bring bring and set up table. Charles had sent all staff on holiday because he wanted the day to him and his family.

Harry: Jesus Christ this roasted chicken is so tasty. Pa you must learn cooking. It suits you.

William: Of course of ever UK goes republic, then we can open a restaurant.

Harry: "The Wale's" will be the name.

Charles: Well it would be a doomed venture son. Now eat

They all enjoy the lunch and set down in the drawing room for some chit chats and games.

Harry loves every bit of this time. He was happy especially to see how well hai father has accepted Alice into the group just like they had accepted Kate. It may be like returning favour from his father because he and William accepted Camilla into their life. Although, it also may be because their father understands how difficult it is to stay away from love. Because his love was not allowed into the family first. Whatever the reason may be, the life is going perfect now.

After playing Charades for some time, Harry goes with Alice to her house to spend some time together. There they cook, dance eat, make fun of each other and enjoy each other's company. They talk about their life and these 1 year of thier relationship. All the things they have seen together, their moments, their fights, their romance and everything else.

The night ultimately ends with them drowning in the sea of love with their bodies and soul becoming one repeatedly that night, celebrating each other and cuddling with each other, waiting for a new bright sunshine to come.