Chapter 2

It's last week of Harry's stay at Lesotho. He was sleeping in his cottage when he heard a loud knock in his door and a girl was shouting.

" Hey gingery!!! Open the door!!! Your two best friends are waiting for you outside  you lazy duff still sleeping" 

Harry got up with the voice and smiled. He went and opened the door rubbing his sleepy eyes and saw Alice and Mutsu
smiling.

Alice" Good morning Haz!! Get ready fast. From today is out last week here in Lesotho. We have to play, plant trees, teach and so much. Isn't it Mutsu? "

Mutsu nods his head positively and smiles.

Harry" Alright!! I will be coming in 15 minutes."

Alice " Okay Haz!! Come soon we are in the garden" She gives a peck on his cheek and Mutsu hugs Harry and they both leave.  Harry touches the place where Alice kissed and smiles.

Harry POV

My mad Alice!! Oh no I have to go otherwise I shall be killed.

Later that day, Alice and Harry spend the entire day in doing different activities and playing and planting trees, teaching and doing all type of fun activities.

It was evening. All children were fast asleep because they did so much activities with Harry and Alice today. They tucked everyone to bed and kissed them goodnight.

Harry" Are you feeling sleepy now  ? "

Alice " Me ? No way!! I am just sad that these 2 months have flown so fast. I just want to enjoy this last week to the fullest here at this place with you all"

Harry " Yes even after a week I shall again be Prince Harry with media hovering all over"

Alice " Yes your Royal highness!! You will be our party prince again. "  and she laughs.

Harry "Hey it's not funny okay. You are one of those people who treat me just as Harry. So please treat me that way. Also don't do this HRH thing. "

Alice cups his cheek with one palm and holds his hand with other "Hey gingery, you know right how much you run away, still this is your life. You getting into fight with any one will only give them more reasons to put mud in your name. You know right why are you here in this place ? because you will get to control your temperament. Haz you are an amazing being just don't let them destroy you and your life. They can write absolute shit and spoil anything. Just remember you have people who will be with you. And I can assure you that I am with you always and forever"

Harry smiles and keeps hands on Alice's hand and said " I know Alice. I know you will be always with me because you are my best friend. You know apart from you my brother is the one with whom I share everything. I just hope I could make you both meet. So that two best people in my life could meet. But after we go out lives will be apart. You will go for graduation and yes I have decided to join Sandhurst. I want to go for military service and active one."

Alice "Well it won't be a problem because. I have decided that I will be doing my Graduation in UK. I had applied in Cambridge in I got selected for Graduation in Social Service. So technically I will be in Cambridge, which is around 2 hrs journey to Kensington Palace. ( hope so I am correct, I have no idea, I just searched it). So we could meet some day or the other.

Harry smiles " Well it's a good news. Now I think we should sleep. Tomorrow again will be a big day"

Alice" Good night Ginger!!! "
Harry" Good night Alice!!! "

Alice pecks Harry's cheek again and they both leave to their cottage.