INTRODUCTION

Hi guys I hope you have read ' who made me a princess' manga. If you have not read then you don't have to worry because I only pick my characters from my favorite manga. And put my own thoughts in the story.

And here is Into about every character.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Athanasia de Alger Obelia

Athanasia everyone call her Athy she is a five year old girl. She is a daughter of Claude de Alger Obelia. She is daddy princess she get everything before she ask. She is a girl born with golden spoon and loved by everyone. And very intelligent always try to solve problems on her own.

Lucas Jain

Lucas Jain

Lucas he is a king of under world.
His mother died after giving him birth he is raised by his father and his loyal supporters. When he turn 5 his father left him by giving his throne and a diary. He always try to be heartless because he have to rule over underworld.
Everyone support him as a king.

Jennette de Alger Obelia

Jennette is 6 is old girl love by her parents. Her father gave her ever think before she ask for it. She is older sister of Athy and love her very much. Her mom want her to be perfect in everything. She is cute and loved by everyone but she doesn't show her emotions. She have many friends and they all love her and support her.