ANGER

Lucas go and tell Athy everything and she was shocked and mad at Lucas for not agree to the condition of Grace.

Both of them had little  fight it over this topic.

Athy- are you mad Lucas I told you not too well for their trap then why did you agree.

Lucas- she created a condition like this I have to agree.

Athy- what are you thinking about this when she as you is simply have to say no.

Lucas- and after that what will happen ???......  have you thought about this.

Athy- anything happen I am here to handle this.

Lucas- how will you handle this that librarian simply take my name and give it to the principal.

Athy- anything like that will not happen.

Lucas- why? ?

Athy- because every name and ever complained of every student  come to me first. I forward all these complaint and tell conditions to the principal.

Lucas- you should have told me this earlier.

Athy- I thought you will not get in any kind of trouble....... so I don't tell you.

Lucas- now who is the stupid person here???... ( Lucas say in anger tone)

Athy- what do you mean? .... (Athy ask raising her voice).

Lucas- simply it means that you are president of the school and don't make any mistake it does not mean that everyone else will not make mistake.
( Lucas answer sarcastically) .

Athy- don't taunt me Lucas I am warning you (Athy say in loud voice) .

Lucas- otherwise what........ I was happy to go another school you are the one who force me to come here........ And now because of you I am in this mess.

Athy- now you think..... You are in this mess because of me...... fine then go and  do whatever you want I will not interfere in your life from now on. ( in angle tone)

Lucas- fine...... I think this will be better for us.  ( in angle tone).

Went out of the office.

Athy sit on her chair and think what happens just now.

Athy- ( to herself).....it is not my mistake he was being unreasonable and this time I will not say sorry  or talk to him.

lucas take take his bike and went home in anger.

He throw everything on his bed changes his cloth and went to gym.

He was very angry as soon as he reached to the gym he start punching his punching bag.

His phone is ringing and he saw it is Grace...... and there is is no call or text of Athy he throw his phone in anger.

The Next Day.

They both went to the school.

Lucas arrived early to the school he wait for Athy in the parking lot.
(He thought today he will talk to her about yesterday and say sorry to her......because he think that yesterday he should have not said those things to her)........after sometime Athy arrived to the school with her car.

Athy come out of the car.

She saw that Lucas is standing there and waiting for someone as soon as their eyes met Lucas step forward to meet Athy  he start walking towards her  when he was in Halfway Grace come in between.

Grace- hi Lucas

Lucas- hi Grace

Grace- why didn't you pick up my phone yesterday.

Lucas- Grace I am in hurry right now I will tell you later.

Lucas look towards Athy she is  watching both of them standing there he move forward to meet her but l grace grab his hand and put her arms in his neck he looked towards Athy she is is going from there  towards class without looking back.

Grace- where are you going I have not finished talking to you.

Lucas- (remove her arms from his neck)
I told you I will talk to you later I have important work to do. And please don't do this from now on.

He went inside but Athy was gone nowhere to be seen. Grace come behind him.

••••••••♪•••••♪••••••••♪•••••••••••♪••••••••♪•••••••