CYCLING COMPETITION

Today is another new day of athy and lucas in school.

Teacher is giving lecture on their subject and Lucas and Athy are getting bored and thinking when the class will over. suddenly a student come with the notice board in his hand and give to teacher.

Teacher ask "what is it".
the student reply "mam this is the new notice you have to announce to the student right now".
the teacher read the notice and said "class we are going to have cycling competition in our school next Sunday the students those who are interested  they go and give their name to head teacher".

Thinking about cycle competition everyone is excited and start discussing among themselves.

teacher said "silence class, i know you all are excited for competition ..... but disscus about this after class".

The class went silent and the teacher continue on her lesson after the class is finished. Everyone is start discussing who will join or who will not join.

Lucas ask "do you know how to ride a bicycle".

Athy reply " yes I know how to ride a bicycle.... you are not only one who know hoe to ride".

Lucas said "that is good thing ....who taught you how to ride a bicycle".

Athy reply "why do you care?".

Lucas said "it is just a curosity".

Athy said " you know that curosity kill the cat"

Lucas reply "well we will see about that....and i am not a cat".

Athy said " Ok... Lilly taught me .... Now happy ".

Lucas said " Very much ".

Athy said "who taught you how to ride bicycle".
Lucas said "my dad ...... teach me how to ride a bicycle" He went into the throught

Athy said "let's go give teacher our name for the competition".
Lucas said "we will go after the school".

Athy said " ok".

They both went back to their study.

Lucas and Athy both after the school went to teacher and give their name for  cycling competition the teacher give them form and detail of everything and the roadmap.

the teacher said "this is road map you have to learn  it no one will so you to that direction during cycling competition ......so you have to learn by heart and these are the rules which you have to follow the for cycling competition and this is dress code if anything is wrong you will be out of the competition".

Both Athy and Lucas went from there  towards the school gate there they are waiting for their cars to arrive as soon as their car arrived they went to their home.

Inside Athy and Jennette car

Athy ask "Jennette you are taking part in cycling competition".

Jennette reply " yes I have take part in the competition do you also take part in the competition".

Athy said " yes I have also taken part in the competition and....Lucas has also taken part".

Jennette said " then it will be fun my all of friend has also taken part in the competition".

Athy said " yes it will be much more fun".