ONCE IN A BLUE MOON

Athy and Lucas both are now in their teenage there 16 year old.

Athy  is now athanasia for everyone only her family member only call her Athy now.

She is Miss popular in school everyone follow her around she is good in teachers eyes because she got full marks in every subject and she is Section A student.

She is school counselling president now but in front of a student she is a ruler to handle every problem of student on her own and no one has dare to go against her. Whatever she say is final rule.

Her relation with her dad is getting stronger Claude always trust her and never stop her from doing anything.

But her relation with Diana is getting worse she did not like Diana interfering in her decisions.

And with rest of family member for relation is as it was before.
Jennette is now her best friend and Ijekiel is her best man and  and she treat Penelope and Lilly like her mother and Felix is her partner in crime.

ON ANOTHER HAND

ON ANOTHER HAND.

Lucas is now Lucas the boss for everyone in his school he is big Bully of the school always get in fight with anyone and always get in trouble and has many follower in school to call him Boss.

He is good student for teachers because he is good in his studies and always get full marks so teacher did not say anything to him but all the students are scared of him.

His relation with his parents is not good he did not talk to his father Nick very much.

And his stepmother Selena also did not talk to him she just full fill her responsibilities towards him.

He only talk to his step brother David in his house for him only he come to house and always give him many gifts otherwise most of the time he is stay out of the house in his office.

Lucas does not care about anyone what they think of him he do whatever he want to do.

♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•

Athy  is at the party she is dancing suddenly her phone ring she come out of the house and she tell her friend   " I am going home now".

A boy hold her hand and said "why so suddenly wait and have some fun with me".

Athy said " leave my hand"

Boy said  "No  . . .... Come  have some fun".

Athy  hold his hand and twist it and then break and said   " I told you to leave it".
she kick in his main point and then punch him on his face and slap him and give 2-3 punches on his stomach the boy fell on the ground kick him and said "don't mess with me" and she went home.

When she arrived home Diana is in hall doing some work Athy try to silently go to her room but Diana stop her and said "where were you"

Athy said  "I went to the party mom".

Diana said  " did you tell anyone".

Athy said  " I told Lily and Penelope and that I am going to the party".

Diana  " why did you come so late".

Athy said  " it is 10 o'clock mom.and for your information in whole party bodyguards are with me you can ask them for any information I am going in my room".

And she went in into her room freshen up and change your cloth and went to Claude study room.

She is knock on the door and enter into the study room.

Claude said  " so when you arrive from the party".

Athy said  " just now daddy".

Claude said  " so what happened  ....... did anything happen at the party".

Athy said  " no daddy".

Claude said  "Diana said something".

Athy said  " yes ".

Claude said  " So ".

Athy said  " I did not like her once in a blue moon caring behaviour. .... and when I tell Penelope aunt  I am going she already send 10 bodyguards with me".

Claude said  " she is your mum it is common for her to get worried".

Athy said " do you have dinner daddy".

Claude said "no".

Athy said  " let's go then have dinner".

They both went into the dining room and have their dinner.

••••••♪••••••••♪••••••••••♪•••••••••♪••••••••••♪•••••

Please follow me if you like the chapter.