LUCAS BIRTHDAY

Today is Lucas birthday Athy is very excited Lucas invite Athy, Jennette and Ijekiel for birthday party and other classmate also Lucas keep party in backyard of his house.

Everyone when to his house to celebrate his birthday.

Athy go hug Lucas and said "Happy birthday"   And give him gift.

Lucas said "thanks".

Everyone else also great him and give him gifts and everyone start enjoying the party after sometime Lucas cut the cake

Everyone is enjoying the party eating and dancing and playing games suddenly e a person came into the party Lucas gets shocked to see him he stop the music and said   " the party is over I hope all of you enjoy it I am very tired and I am going to sleep"  and he went to his room.

Athy tried to stop him but he ran into his room.

Jennette said  "let's go Athy we will talk to him tomorrow".

Everyone when to their home.

That person tried to talk to Lucas but his uncle to stop him and said   " if he did not want to talk to you now then give him some time and talk to him tomorrow".

Athy went home and call Lucas to know what happen.  But he didn't pick up her call.

The next day Lucas went to school without talking to anyone in home.

in the school.

Athy said  " what happened yesterday why did you run away from the party"

Lucas said " yesterday you saw a person later came at the party".

Athy said " yes I saw who was that person".

Lucas said  " that person he is my father".

Athy is shocked and said " did you talk to him".

Lucas said  " no I did not talk to him I don't want to talk to him".

Athy said  " but why? ?? "

Lucas said  " he left me without saying anything and he come back in my life without saying anything".

Athy said " talk to him for Once maybe he has some good reason for what he did".

Lucas said  " there is no reason which can justify what he did ".

The bell Rang and they went to their classes.

At dinner time in Lucas home.

A dining table Lucas and his uncle was sitting and eating their dinner Lucas father also came.

Lucas Father said  " Lucas I know you are very much angry with me but please listen to me  .........  I know what I did to you is wrong but it when I got married to your mother  ......... there was no love between us and the girl I love she said that she will will be with me only when I left this  underworld business and   ........  in anger I got married to your mother and your mother got pregnant with you .......  I have decided when you will born I will leave you and your mother and this business but your mother died ...... I did not know what to do so I decided to raise you till you are able to handle this business  ......... but when I know the girl I love is in hospital I did not think anything I just ran to her leaving everything here  and decided to live with her there and I got married to her. We are having our own small and happy family. I thought you are fine over here.

Few days ago I get to know that you are in danger so I came I know that you have faced many problem but Lucas. I want your safety first and that's why.
I want you to come with me two southern country there you me your mother we all can live happily without any danger think about my decision.

Lucas said  " uncle I have finished my dinner I am going to my office tell Butler to bring documents in my office".

His uncle said " OK I will send him".

Lucas father call  "Lucas wait".

Lucas said  " Mr Jain I have listen to your story if you have anything else to see then speak and if I am born without love then don't show me your fake love".

Lucas father said " Lucas I love you it is not my fake love I just want  your safety".

Lucas said  " if you don't have anything else to say then I am going to my office".

He went to his office.

One week later some people again attack Lucas he got wound in his arm.

Lucas is doing his homework in his room his uncle came.

Uncle said  " Lukas I want to talk to you".

Lucas said " yes Uncle".

Uncle said  "Lucas you know that someone has reveal your identity and since then you have got so many attacks on you   ....... and since you are so young and school student sometime it become  difficult for us to protect you".

Lucas said " so what do you want me to do uncle".

Uncle said   " I want to you to go with your dad two Southern country for few days so I can handle situation over here".

Lucas said   " uncle you know what are you saying".

Uncle said " I know what I am saying. .....   listen here is the plan  ..... since you aren't is coming it will be difficult for me to take both of your responsibility  ......  you will agree with your dad and tell him that you are going with him to Southern country  ....... hair I will tell everyone that you have left the position of head and when away ....... and I will send my some people with you they will give you all the information  regarding business and Underworld and we will conduct meetings to video call and the documents which need you my people will send to you ........ you will be head of this business but you office will shift southern country and in eyes of our enemies I will be the head and handle everything from here".

Lucas said " ok I agree but how will I find all these things from dad and his wife".

Uncle said " don't worry give me some time and I will arrange everything and then tell you".

Lucas said "ok".

•••••♪•••••••♪••••••••♪•••••••♪••••••••♪••••••••♪•••

Please follow me if you like the chapter.