CHASE

Athy directly when two to Lucas house when she arrived there Luka uncle came and ask Athy "what happened Athy why are you here".

Athy- I want to meet meet Lucas where is he.

uncle- he call me and tell me that he is going to a party he did not tell you.

Athy- No.... may be he went with his new friends.

Uncle- I didn't expect him to make new friends, you know how he is.

Athy- yes

Uncle- but it is good now he will not distrub you much.

Athy- yes.... Then uncle I am going , I have work to do.

Anaesthesia went to her house and directly went to her room she changed her clothes sit on her bed and thinking did Lucas don't want me anymore in her life his new friends are more important to him. What about our friendship of so many years this means nothing to him. He didn't even talk to me today.

On Another Side.

Lucas arrive his home at dinner time he is eating dinner with his uncle.

Uncle- how is school.

Lucas- it is good.

Uncle- it is good.... You make new friends.

Lucas- yes few.

Uncle- how about old ones.

Lucas- they are also good..... They are my best friend.

Uncle- so it means... It is good to forget old friends when you make new one.

Lucas- what do you mean???.

Uncle- Athy came today here and asking about you..... She didn't know you are hanging out with your new friends...... Have you ever thought how she will feel.

Lucas- Athy came here???  ( he ask while in shock).

Uncle- yes....

Lucas pick up her jacket and bike keys and went out of the house. He directly  went to the Athy house. He call Athy.

Athy- hello

Lucas- I am in front of you house right now plz come out.

Athy- I can't Lucas it is very late.

Lucas- Please come for five minutes..... I will not take your much time.

Athy- fine only for five minutes.

Athy come out of her house and drag Lucas behind her house in the bushes.

Athy- what hell is wrong with you Lucas..... you know what time it is.   Go home now we will talk tommorow in scahool.  (athy turn around and is about to start walking).

lucas hug athy from behind he put his arms on the waist of ath and pull her towards him from behind.  put his head on Athy shoulder.

Lucas- i am sorry ...... please talk to me...... i know i am idiot who whole day thinking about to get perfect timming to talk to you..... or thinking about excuse to tell you...... i am sorry please forgive me.

Athy- leave me lucas..... i am no one to forgive you.... after all you got your new friends go and do party with them.

lucas- they are not my friends i was forced to go to the party with them ...... grace stick to me like glue whole day ...... because of her i could not come top talk to you whole day....... i am sorry .

Athy- what do you mean???

Lucas- grace since morning stick to me using the excuse of promise which i made to her...... she did not even let me use my phone for one minute and after school she and her friends force me to go to the party with them.... thats why i cant talk to you for whole day.

After few minute of thinking.

Athy- Grace do not want that we both should talk....... or  she  does not want that you should talk to me.

Luca-  she want to creat misunderstanding between us.

Athy- yes...

lucas- then what should we do.

................................................................................................................................................................