CLAUDE FIND ATHY

It has been 2 hours but any of the search team is unable to find them cloudio is getting restless.

Anasthacius said " what the hell are these teams doing in the forest it has been 2 hours but there is no clue of my daughter".

Principal said " sir please come down they are trying their best".

Claude said " you better don't tell me to calm down once I find out order then I will deal with you".

Felix got a call and said " sir they have find bag of princess in forest I am afraid that they have entered in too deep in the forest where animals live".

Claude said " Felix give me torch and I am going inside there myself.... I will find my daughter. . .. and all the teachers who were responsible for this race....and staff member and teachers who were present here kill all of them and find a way to shutdown the school".

Principal got very scared he start begging Claude " sir please don't shut down this school it is very important many of the student future is depend..... and I promise you that in future this kind of mistake will never happen... please... please sir...please... don't do this don't kill them".

Claude said " then find yourself for solution what should I do with you and those teachers".

Anasthacius said " brother come down first we find our daughters then we will decide what to do with them".

Claude said "fine.. ".

Claude take talk from Felix and went inside the forest. He walked inside the forest for 1 hour and he reached the area where at the bag is found their team member tell him that they found this bag near fountain behind the buses he take the bag and look at it and start searching for Athy. After half an hour hi reach where the cave is he saw that some light is coming from the cave.

Rescue team member said "Sir... There might be some animals over there... We should not go there and disturb".

Claude said " you keep quiet don't tell me what to do".

he decided to to go there and look there himself when he go inside the cave he saw Athy, Lucas, Jennette, and Ijekiel is sitting around the Fire taking the support from the cave wall. They all are sleeping taking Each Other support. He go towards them and band in front of Athy and call her name "Athy".
Athy open her eyes and saw Claude she shouted " Daddy ". Jump and hug him and Claude catch Athy and hug her back.

Everyone also wake up from the noise and saw Athy and Claude.

Jennette said " Uncle Claude " She also hug him.

He said "All of you are ok".

Everyone said "yes".

Athy said " daddy we are ok now we can finally go home".

Claude said " yes now let's go home".

He call Felix and said " Felix I am sending your location send rescue team there as soon as possible".

Felix said " sir did you find the princess".

Claude said "yes " and he cut the call.

Anasthacius said "Claude call what did he say did he find my daughter".

Felix said " yes it was Sir call I think they have fine children's he has send me a location I am sending rescue team there".

Anasthacius said " good send a team there".

Felix send all the rescue tume location with in 15 minutes all the Rescue Team arrive near the cave.

Lucas rescue team pick him up. And Claude rescue team pick Jennette and Ijekiel.